Health insurance for a male over 65

Tom12

Registered
Planning on returning to AR soon. Looking for rough idea of health insurance cost. Male over 65. Thanks🙏

check the history. its been discussed before. if i remember its around a 1,000.00 a month with a high deductible. if you had signed up earlier it would be cheaper. i was going to look into lifeflight. you pay annually and i believe they would fly you out.

Few companies take "patients" over 70 , the rates are very high and excludes pre existing ailments..?

check the history. its been discussed before. if i remember its around a 1,000.00 a month with a high deductible. if you had signed up earlier it would be cheaper. i was going to look into lifeflight. you pay annually and i believe they would fly you out.
Thanks much

Planning on returning to AR soon. Looking for rough idea of health insurance cost. Male over 65. Thanks🙏
In 2019 I enrolled in Hospital Italiano. I had to have a blood test, and I don't remember other tests. I was age 69 at the time. Over 70 and the Argentine health insurers will decline to enroll you. In 2019 my monthly premium was about USD $140 with Hospitla Italiano. Now it is about $250 a month. Of course, my premium is higher due to my present age, and also inflation.

Hello Tom....bad news....you will not get reliable info without being here. You will get info from a company online and then find out in reality that the info is not supported. Almost for sure.....you will not get insurance here that meets your requirements or certainly within a realistic cost. I use catastrophic insurance plus self insure. The insurance is from the U.S. If you are over 70...I would say nothing is available but I could be wrong.

In 2019 I enrolled in Hospital Italiano. I had to have a blood test, and I don't remember other tests. I was age 69 at the time. Over 70 and the Argentine health insurers will decline to enroll you. In 2019 my monthly premium was about USD $140 with Hospitla Italiano. Now it is about $250 a month. Of course, my premium is higher due to my present age, and also inflation.
Unless things have changed, Hospital Italiano requires a DNI to access their plan.

Back