Health Insurance

allforepar

Registered
I know that there have been tons of these posts in the past, but what are the current rates that people are paying for private Health Insurance? I've had a top plan at Swiss Medical for 5 or 6 years, and the rate increases far outpace general inflation. I'm now paying around 2800p/mo and thinking that it's time to re-visit alternatives. In USD terms, my plan used to be around $100us/mo, now it is closer to $200us/mo. I've been happy with the service, but wondering if OSDE or something is cheaper to move to.

When I checked about eight months ago, OSDE was about 3500 pesos for the 310 plan

OSDE goes up every 2-3 months ahead of the inflation.

Many senior/elderly expats are taking free medical services in the public hospitals are are super satified. Maybe, you can consider that.

I pay $ 1,852.62 monthly. Medicus, top plan (part of a group plan) and I'm old.
Nancy

I pay almost the same AR$ 1.800 and change for the British Hospital Individual Plan.

4460 -osde-310

last year it used to be close to 200 usd at the blue rate/ and 300 at the white rate

now its 300 at the white rate ( no advantage of the blue rate)

I pay 1400 pesos with Hospital Italiano. I am 33 y.o. and I have the basic plan for my age range (https://www.hospitalitaliano.org.ar/plan/index.php?contenido=familiar_global.php).

Back