Health Insurance?

citysidewalks

Registered
Hello All -

I will be moving to Argentina in a couple of months and was trying to research health insurance (to no avail). I would love to get some advice on health insurance companies to get me on the right track.

Thanks!

citysidewalks said:
Hello All -

I will be moving to Argentina in a couple of months and was trying to research health insurance (to no avail). I would love to get some advice on health insurance companies to get me on the right track.

Thanks!

If you use the search engine of this forum you can find many posts on the subject.

You can always go "commando" and simply hope nothing happens to you... or the local hospital has ~good enough doctors.

I've heard good things about OSDE and Medicus... the Moving to Argentina blog has some great info on Medicus and who you can contact.

i'm meeting someone about Medicus tomorrow, and plan to get to OSDE this week to get info. I want to sign up this week so that I can start the insurance on May 1st. I'll gladly post which one had the best deals and can forward you some info if you PM me your email.

amat said:
i'm meeting someone about Medicus tomorrow, and plan to get to OSDE this week to get info. I want to sign up this week so that I can start the insurance on May 1st. I'll gladly post which one had the best deals and can forward you some info if you PM me your email.

Are you in BsAs right now? Are you currently on an insurance plan from your country?

Thanks.:)

Back