Health System In Ba.as

Ehab

Registered
Hola Amigos, que tal?

- What are the best health insurance companies and hospitals? I would highly appreciate detalied experiences & reviews.

- Are there any good public hospitals in Vicente Lopez (Partido of Vicente López)?

Can you first clarify what you mean by "best" and "good"? What exactly are you looking for? If customer service and doctors putting their utmost focus on making sure you're feeling awesome and dandy is what you're after, I haven't come across that yet.

Search the forum for OSDE and SWISS MEDICA for posts with recommendations. They are the two top prepaid plans in Argentina.

Or for detailed information about the Buenos Aires free public health system, see Jantango's excellent series of posts on this forum of her experiences from several months back. Use the search feature of this web site.

I have used OSDE for 2 years now and it has paid off.

Its excellent and customer service is 10/10. They went out of their way to do things for me

Can not recommend highly enough.

Age and for what you need it would be helpful also. Not that I'm expert, but if you are healthy youngster staying more or less in the same place is completely different than if you are older, moving around the country and have some health issues...

Age and for what you need it would be helpful also. Not that I'm expert, but if you are healthy youngster staying more or less in the same place is completely different than if you are older, moving around the country and have some health issues...

Disaster can strike at any age! Normally the older get sick. but younger are not disaster free. When disaster strikes, you will be thankful to have a good solid plan!

Disaster can strike at any age! Normally the older get sick. but younger are not disaster free. When disaster strikes, you will be thankful to have a good solid plan!

This is the plan:

cornetto-rosso%5Ccornetto-rosso-c003.jpg

I didn't want to say he doesn't need something good, but if he is young and healthy, he doesn't need osde xxx, simple 210 will be adequate. Also, if he never moves, maybe better to check nearest hospital to see, what they offer. If you are already planning to stay in hospitals, better you get some plan for luxury also, again depends on person.

If he has something preexisting, he should also check that...

I didn't want to say he doesn't need something good, but if he is young and healthy, he doesn't need osde xxx, simple 210 will be adequate. Also, if he never moves, maybe better to check nearest hospital to see, what they offer. If you are already planning to stay in hospitals, better you get some plan for luxury also, again depends on person.

If he has something preexisting, he should also check that...

a young argentine man ( 30 years old) died recently of cancer . he looked pretty fine from outside and suddenly .......!!!

Back