Hello all

ben1983

Registered
Good afternoon all,

I've joined the forum as I will be flying to BA in July with the intention of finding a job and settling.

I'm English and currently live in London, and will be moving to BA with my girlfriend who is English and currently lives in Madrid. She speaks fluent Spanish whereas mine is still a work in progress.

We both want to get jobs in BA and the information I've read on this forum appears to be very helpful in terms of understanding how to get a place to live and how to go about finding somewhere to work.

I'm currently working for in IT for a bank where I manage a team of developers and my girlfriend works in marketing for a law firm in Madrid. I'm keen to find a job quite quickly, but I'm concerned my lack of Spanish may hold me back. Hence, I'm currently studying as much as possible (including a week long intensive course I'm currently undertaking in Madrid).

Looking forward to perusing, and contributing to the forum.

Thanks

Ben

Good LucK
I work for a foregn bank in Bue 20 years now and not easy to get..I recommend you try and connect if yor bank has a counterpart here in bue ....You will earn much lss here for same job...I have 20 years in I.T. here and my nephew just starting in SanFransico (first job) and his salary already surpasses mine and i am probably top 5 highest paid person in our office and yet no great shakes. Other than the fact i have lifettime security at job for now...it wouldnot ay to be here if i didnt

We're hiring software developers and team leads. Sent you a PM.

Back