Hello, My Name Is John...

In case the cultural reference Kool Aid was missed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid

First of all,democracy is much more than elections,.and the 54% was with fraud.

You are the first person (ever!) I read who claim fraud in those elections. No one, including oposition leaders, talked about fraud, Remember, 54% to 17%.

When you try to co opt the justice branch of the state is not a democracy,is at the minimu,an authoritharian government.

If you search on the web, one of the achievements of the K years, said so the oposition and even some disgusting journalists, is the Supreme Court, which is supposed to be independent from politics. Many people not K say that. Now I dont think this actually happens, cause I dont believe in independent justice, but there were lots of cases in these years with the Ks having unfavourable ruling. Even the president of the supreme court is openly anti K!!

Second,thins government tried to close all of the independent media

Dont we (still) have the more popular media every day agaisnt this government? dont we have the grupo clarin with its tv channels, newspaper, radios, etc, and La Nacion and Perfil and Continental, and America and Canal 26, and a long etcetera against this government (or at least not aligned with it)? Do you really think Clarin is independent? if your answer is yes, how do you think it must be regulated/controlled if not from the state? at least the Ks we controll them with the vote, but Clarin? how we control them?

She doesnt need to use decrees,she has a majority,

Isnt this democratic?

"I don't believe in independent justice"

Whaaaaaat?

You mean you don't believe it's possible (what a sad indictment of the justice dept and the govt) or you don't believe in the concept (politically controlled justice is better) ?

Sometimes the veil slips with our favourite K not K friend.

Back