Hello!

Woodsia

Registered
Hi BA expats family!

My name is Ete. I came to live in BA six months ago. I am an estonian and 31 years old.

Learned to be an editor in my country, have university degree. Worked for about a year in my professional area before coming here. Finding out new culture and country and moving on from our small mother-land seemed like a must and I dont regret anything. It feels good to have a different perspective and BA is different enough! We had a plan starting a food related business here, but that is on hold at the moment. I also have completed a professional baby-sitter course in my country and worked for several years as a babysitter.

I dont speak much spanish, but am learning =) English I have no problems with and also speak a little bit of finnish and russian.

Good luck to all!
Ete

Hi BA expats family!

My name is Ete. I came to live in BA six months ago. I am an estonian and 31 years old.

Learned to be an editor in my country, have university degree. Worked for about a year in my professional area before coming here. Finding out new culture and country and moving on from our small mother-land seemed like a must and I dont regret anything. It feels good to have a different perspective and BA is different enough! We had a plan starting a food related business here, but that is on hold at the moment. I also have completed a professional baby-sitter course in my country and worked for several years as a babysitter.

I dont speak much spanish, but am learning =) English I have no problems with and also speak a little bit of finnish and russian.

Good luck to all!
Ete

Welcome, what kind of food bussines you are thinking on?

Hi BA expats family!

Good luck to all!
Ete

Good luck with it all! Let me know if you need any help with the branding when you get your company up and running.

Welcome!
Tell us more about the food related project.... pretty please?

speaking of food- anyone seen any places with non normy norm empanadas, from curry to like bacon/dark chocolate? i am getting bored wtih the basicos

speaking of food- anyone seen any places with non normy norm empanadas, from curry to like bacon/dark chocolate? i am getting bored wtih the basicos
Go to the Congress building, and then 1 block ahead on Rivadavia. There's a bakery on the corner, it's either Riobamba or Ayacucho. They haven't got dark chocolate, but there is a lot of choice anyway (most bakeries only have 3 options or something).

Hi Ete,
I would need a babysitter every afternoon for one or more hours in Palermo.
Please give me your email or call me at 15 31 39 1023.
Thanks, Bettyr

Back