Hell's Angels????

TomAtAlki

Registered
Walking around downtown (Retiro) we saw many groups of Hell's Angels from Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, etc.

Is there an international HA conference here this week? Are they here for Easter? Are their bikes on the way here? Has anyone ever heard or HA Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, etc?

Walking around downtown (Retiro) we saw many groups of Hell's Angels from Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, etc.

Is there an international HA conference here this week? Are they here for Easter? Are their bikes on the way here? Has anyone ever heard or HA Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, etc?

I bet those bikers are there to go see the inaugural MotoGP racing that Argentina is sanctioning in the out skirts of federal area in Rio Hondo or Termas del Rio. I heard that CFK spent a lot of US$ millions to construct the banked race course and the date is on 27th of April..

I talked to two of the Hells' Angels from France. They told me that they meet every year in a different country and next year they're going to Greece. I saw groups from Canada, France, Switzerland and Australia. There all over the place.

They have evolved to a middle-aged gentleman's club compared to the old days of renegades.

There's 73 of them at latest count, according to a group of them I talked to. Went to the movies last night and coming back we saw a number of them walking around Recoleta, sitting in the bars outside the Junin strip along the cemetary. Sat down and talked to a group of them on my way back home and spent a couple of hours shooting the breeze with them. Guys from the States, Scotland and Australia in their particular group.

Nice guys. Very respectful, but quite open about what they wanted. I had my 18-year-old sister-in-law with me and she and I sat and had some good conversations with these guys. Of course, it all started when the wife of one of the guys (she was the only women in their group) shouted at me to come over, and her husband stood up and wanted to meet my sister-in-law. Turns out they were interested in taking her up to their room (they were sitting outside their hotel drinking water and beer) and have a little action together.

It was kind of funny - my sister-in-law had been telling me earlier about seeing a bunch of bikers in town, and how cool they looked with their tattoos and leather jackets. I figured, she can get a close-up view of these guys and see what they're like - cool from one aspect but different in other ways that she may not have enjoyed (she's dainty, respectful, quite shy and suffers from serious "night in shining armor" ["principe azul"] romanticism: she's only had two boyfriends that never got serious because they wanted different things than she did). The guy and the girl, on and off for the whole time we were there, kept trying to get her to go up to their room with them. They were polite, not really crude, but obviously very desirous and serious.

When we finally left, she looked at me with this huge grin on her face and said "thank you Man (her word for me between us, heh), I NEVER would have approached these guys by myself! That was fun!"

I just had to laugh.

They have evolved to a middle-aged gentleman's club compared to the old days of renegades.

They've been on a recruiting kick lately it seems. There were a number of younger guys walking around, but the group we were with were middle aged.

I used to see a clubhouse as i passed by in colectivo so they must have a chapter here. I can't recall exactly where it was but there was a sign outside.

The Recoleta Village and sorrounding restos like TGF were taken by HA have beens :D

Back