HELP! I have 72 hrs..

bradlyhale said:
Aw, shucks. You're a sweetheart.

If she can't get the pill, it's either my version of the bright side or some pro-choice fun in her home country.

It's not brilliance. It's reality.

My girlfriend could not get an abortion or the pill.

She committed suicide.

SaraSara said:
There's no "bright side" to unwanted pregnancies. Beats me how anyone can be so immature and insensitive as to joke about them.

Sara,

I assure you that there is. I am the product of an unwanted pregnancy, and my nephew is the product of an unwanted pregnancy.

Quite frankly, if it's done, it's done. Not looking at the bright side is precisely what would drive someone to end her/his life.

It's a big deal and a big responsibility, but it's not the end of the world.

Well, I'm glad for your sake. But I wonder how your mother's life, and your nephew's mother's life were affected by their unwanted pregnancies.

That is, if they were really unwanted. Unplanned pregnancies are one thing, unwanted pregnancies another.

You don't need a prescription. Just go to any pharmacy and ask for 'la pastilla para el día despues'.

If you haven´t resolved this yet I do have 3 of them from the US that I have with me here in BA. Send me a PM and I can give you one of them.

Wow guys, I'm glad (?) I could start such an intense conversation...

Anyways, for future reference to all the gals in the future who are in the same boat as me..no prescription needed, just a slightly embarrasing trip to any pharmacy (I went to Farmacity) and it's done.

And....moonwitch....I don't kiss and tell ;)

Steve, I'm sorry about your ex-girlfriend. That's an awful story and it's true. Unwanted pregnancies are no joke, especially when they are the product of unwanted sex. Unplanned pregnancies that result in children you wish to keep are great!..as in the case of the one who thinks unwanted pregnancies can be funny.

Gracias a todos!

They actually do sell it to you in Farmacity without prescription. I think at any pharmacy they will as well. Remember, that if you get sick after taking it, and throw up, you HAVE to take another one immmeditaly.

It's not that easy actually, or it wasn't for me at least, no pharmacy would sell it to me without a prescription, they advised me to go to a hospital, so we went to hospital fernandez in recoleta, they asked for a urine sample and 30 minutes after that they gave us the pill, for free, you just need patience and bear with the unprofessional nurses who will give you looks, laugh at you, talk random personal shit in your face while you are waiting and stuff like that.

Back