Help! I need CHEDDAR!

You can find real cheddar, but it will take you a long time to acquire a source.

Sorry but I won't share mine publicly (or privately actually) as they only produce small batches and it took me 4 years to find, don't plan on loosing the chicken that lays the golden eggs so to speak.

What I will say is that you need to look at delicatessens / fiambrerias, and with a lot of patience and luck you may find what you seek!

Good luck, never give up hope!

All Praise Cheddar Cheese!

;-p

:)

Greedy bastard

Greedy bastard
Not the first time London has boasted of his very private Cheddar source. Let's hope he has more important achievements to boast about.

I don't care for Cheddar, but would kill for a piece of genuine Italian Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. No expense spared - would hock the dog for money to buy some.

Last edited:
You can find real cheddar, but it will take you a long time to acquire a source.

Sorry but I won't share mine publicly (or privately actually) as they only produce small batches and it took me 4 years to find, don't plan on loosing the chicken that lays the golden eggs so to speak.

What I will say is that you need to look at delicatessens / fiambrerias, and with a lot of patience and luck you may find what you seek!

Good luck, never give up hope!

All Praise Cheddar Cheese!

;-p

:)

"Good luck, never give up hope! All Praise Cheddar Cheese" A greedy, goofy, petty and small minded post if there ever was one. There's a deli near the corner of Arenales and Ayacucho that sells cheddar.

"Good luck, never give up hope! All Praise Cheddar Cheese" A greedy, goofy, petty and small minded post if there ever was one. There's a deli near the corner of Arenales and Ayacucho that sells cheddar.
"Petty and small minded" nails it. Makes one wonder what kind of life London leads.

London is welcome to hog the cheddar, which I'm not fond of. Any source for Italian Parmesano-Reggiano?

Back