Help with in person translation

georgie

Registered
Hi - having fallen in love with Argentina four years ago, I now have the opportunity to fulfill my dream - run a hotel - in my dream place - Argentina. But in the process of preparing all the official paperwork I have run into a problem with my Spanish being conversational rather than business level. I thought when I started I could do things through people in BA who spoke English but it turns out I have to go through people in a tiny provincial town. Now I have been given a deadline of 3 weeks to process everything. I am terrified something will slip through the cracks because of my spanish. I thought of a simple idea. Could someone who spoke perfect Spanish and perfect english read my list of questions for my escribana. Call her and ask her. Then write her replies back to me. So an in person translation. Using a translation service hasn't worked. There is the need to clarify and ask follow up and for there to be a general understanding of why I am asking what I am asking. Can anyone on this forum help me find someone who fits the bill? I could send a thank you via paypal or do it in person when I pass though BA. It shouldn't take more than 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Thanks for reading. GMT

Hello Georgie,

I speak and write impeccable (as well as native) Spanish and College level English. I'm very interested in hospitality and I've been working towards building an establishment along with an American expat in neighboring Uruguay for the last years.
I'm young though and legalizing a hotel is not automatically easy, hence I suspect I could benefit from this experience while helping you.

PM me any time.

Matt

Back