Window blinds repair person?

obiwanderkenobi

Registered
Buenas tardes, everyone! Does anyone have a recommendation for a repair person who can fix a broken window blind? I went to raise one of my roller blinds this afternoon and it came crashing down and there are several broken plastic pieces as a result. I need someone to come out and fix whatever mechanisms or mounting hardware has been damaged. I live near Parque Lezama on the border between La Boca and San Telmo, so I guess someone in San Telmo would be ideal, but I'm happy to pay a little extra if they're coming from somewhere further away like Retiro or Recoleta. Thanks!

Compress_20240125_160812_2628.jpg

Don't know such person, but I would go with these pieces to few ferreterías, and ask if they have any idea. Once the seller on the corner closed down and helped me with some plumbing, since I didn't have my own tools. Just a thought, but doesn't look too complicated.

I didn't see the pictures before but to me it looks like an internal roller blind and you will likely find it cheaper and easier to buy the whole thing from Easy or Sodimac than to fiddle with broken parts. If the length/colour/material needs to match, just put the old fabric on the new drum. It should be easy. Now the external blinds... fixing them is akin to summoning the dark arts!

I didn't see the pictures before but to me it looks like an internal roller blind and you will likely find it cheaper and easier to buy the whole thing from Easy or Sodimac than to fiddle with broken parts. If the length/colour/material needs to match, just put the old fabric on the new drum. It should be easy. Now the external blinds... fixing them is akin to summoning the dark arts!
If you will save a few thousand pesos forget it . Consider the appointment, the aggravation, the chances of a good job..

I have one like that and I bought it at Easy I really doubt they can be repaired or if the damaged parts are available at Easy.

Back