Help With Telecom

TomAtAlki

Registered

I have a land line with Telecom. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can give me instructions (step by step walk through) on how to :

1. retrieve messages

2. change my greeting message

Please don't refer me to their web page as I am a dumb sh*t and can't understand it.

Thanks, T/

Also on how to create a greetings message/voicemail on "personal' post paid? Thanks

To retrieve messages: if there are messages waiting, when you pick up the phone you will hear an irregular dial tone and a message saying you have new messages. Then just press *123# to access the message retrieval. You will again hear a message stating how many messages you have waiting. Press 1 to listen to each message. Press 3 to erase the message after listening. If you do nothing after listening the message will be automatically saved "guardado" .

Thanks Lacoqueta but *123# gets me to a message from a nice lady that repeats twice and then hangs up. Pushing buttons doesn't help.

T/

Thanks Lacoqueta but *123# gets me to a message from a nice lady that repeats twice and then hangs up. Pushing buttons doesn't help.

T/

Hey tom, I don't get it. I have telecom, and this is what I do every day. It works for me. Maybe you don't have messages, which is why nothing is happening? Someone needs to tell you what that message says that the "nice lady" keeps repeating. If you still haven't figured it out by Saturday, I can come around and help you.

Back