here come larger peso notes

sts7049

Registered
Just changed some dollars, and got a pile of crisp, brand new five-hundred peso bills.

A bad sign - brand new bills mean the Government's printing presses are working overtime again.

Yay!!! i missed being a millionaire just to buy a loaf of bread, been there done that.....peso nacional, peso ley 1818,peso argentino, austral, and this current peso lol viva pernon

i didn't realizes that images of native animals were not representative of everyone and were politically skewed. such a joke.

Fascists/Peronists, they have a wet dream to be on the bank notes themselves. One thing Macri did well was to remove Evita etcetera from the banknotes, to end the idolatry of populists, but somehow Peronists did not like this. Alberto made a comment right before he took office that animals on bank notes were silly and that they would replace them again with important people. They have their priorities right.

It reminds me of Mexico in the early 70s. I would go to the village store for tomatoes, tortillas, potatoes and cheese. It would be 28000. pesos. I would always have to say ' Escribime por favor'. Now the Mexican peso is almost equal to the dollar. Who knows????

Fascists/Peronists, they have a wet dream to be on the bank notes themselves. One thing Macri did well was to remove Evita etcetera from the banknotes, to end the idolatry of populists, but somehow Peronists did not like this. Alberto made a comment right before he took office that animals on bank notes were silly and that they would replace them again with important people. They have their priorities right.
yep. this is definitely a topic worth spending government money and time on. can't have all these followers with nobody to idolize on their bank notes.

They should put pics of the desaparecidos on the bills... who's with me?

Don't know about them, but does anyone want to bet that the Nestor will be in one of the bills?

Nothing could make him happier, fond as he was of money, and yet MORE MONEY...$$$$$$$$$$$$$.!

Just changed some dollars, and got a pile of crisp, brand new five-hundred peso bills.

A bad sign - brand new bills mean the Government's printing presses are working overtime again.
I first saw the new blue US$100 dollar bill in 2010 or 2011 when US was in deep trouble. And the now the blue bill is every where, and the green $100 bill becomes rare. That's a lot of printing too. Now when I go to Asia or Europe, people only want the blue bills.

Back