Here We Go , Again

Excellent! I can use Monday, June 8 as a bridge holiday and take a 4-day vacation!!! Further, I'm predicting low blood sugar on Friday, June 5th and I'm pretty sure I have a tramite on Thursday. This is getting better and better!!

I love Argentina!

Locro too.

Solo si vos venis con el Fernet y coca....

ericoldtime-1748143-albums-my-kentucky-family-pic122638-yum.jpg

I am a bit shocked that a guy with a down-home handle like EricBluegrassFiddle would waste him time with Fernet. You know there is Bourbon in this country. :)

By the way my roots are in the south....

Do you know how much a bottle of good Makers Mark or "Wild Turkey" Bourbon costs after paying taxes and with the 85% soaring inflation that "Kirchner-omics" has blessed us with? Do you have that kind of cash to spend?

I am from Alabama and any self-respecting country boy wouldn't be caught dead with a bottle of Fernet in his hands. The answer to your question is, yes I do know how much Makers Mark costs. I have a bottle on my desk. Do I have that kind of cash to spend? Well, yes ... kinda. I just prioritize. There are some months my rent doesn't get paid but these are sacrifices one needs to make. :)

I am from Alabama and any self-respecting country boy wouldn't be caught dead with a bottle of Fernet in his hands. The answer to your question is, yes I do know how much Makers Mark costs. I have a bottle on my desk. Do I have that kind of cash to spend? Well, yes ... kinda. I just prioritize. There are some months my rent doesn't get paid but these are sacrifices one needs to make. :)

Hillarious....you sound like an Argentine already!!
Not from Alabama but my family is all from western Kentucky which is where I spent every summer from the time I was a kid until well in my 20's with my grandparents on their farm. All my family is still up there.

I brought my argentine wife up there....she actually did pretty good understanding everyone's southern accents. But the first thing she said was: Wow....everyone here drives so slow LOL!!

Even so she liked it, she couldn't get over how folks would smile and wave as we drove down the road or open the door for you. She got pretty bored pretty quick though. My grandmother lives back in the sticks and no sidewalks, panaderia, ferreterias or shopping....so she started whining pretty fast after that, Luckily we had a rental vehicle so I could get her to the mall where she could breathe again.

More so than Fernet I'm a big fan of Antares

Back