Here's A Little Story...

Can you take visitors? (friendly ones, like from coffee chat)

Reads like an April Fool prank but then again, I have really noticed how aggressive the CABA argies have become, from sizing me up most times I step out into the better neighborhoods of bsas, to trying to keep my apartment security deposits, to having the police steal US$7500 worth of property in January....

Now, if your icon is any indication, you believe in the Second Amendment of our American Bill of Rights. I strongly believe in all ten of the amendments. Regardless, the law of self defense is inviolable no matter where you may be. You had a right to take them out had you done so.

The argie police are stupid. For example, when they decide who to arrest after a fight, their main consideration is which of the parties is not injured, not which of the parties is the aggrieved. . They are also disposed to arrest the person who is not Argentine. Yankee gringos are scorned and are to be fleeced. Others like Colombians are deemed automatically suspect and are to be detained and deported if possible. This attitude is emanating from the top of the Macri admin.

You have my support, let me know if you need legal or translation assistance.

So with hindsight ... do you think it would have been better to stop after the first bump ?
And maybe settle for a robbery ? assuming that's all they wanted.
I'm not familiar with this part of the country.
Did you recognize the people on the other truck ? Get their plate number ?
That would have been my first reaction, except , not 2 years ago someone got killed by mistake in a home invassion gone wrong, apparently the guy had sold a house and of course somebody talked to much, 2 days later some dudes from moreno showed up to rob him, but these shooters got the directions wrong and went to the wrong house, they tortured the older guy demanding to give up the money he didn't have...... the home owner ended up dead and even thou these guys were caught , the granddaughter will never forget how they killed her grand dad at her birthday party......... so, no go on surrendering if i have a fighting chance, not now not ever......

So much for the quiet country life. Well at least you are back home... what a crazy story.

What was the other guy's story? He hit you on accident and wanted to exchange info or what? Why chase you like that?

I hope your legal issues resolve quickly, despite how things usually work here. :/
From what i get unoffically, this guy
is a well known heavy drug user and being that he is 21 he might still think she is inmortal......and had more than a few scrapes with the law and traffic violations , but being that he cried wolf first, he is the victim....now i have to go thru the whole legal process to prove i was actually escaping from this lunatic... what nobody understand is why i didn't shoot and being that i didn't volunteer more information than i had to, they figured i'm some kind of retired black ops or some shit like that....

Frankly, I don't know how you put up with it for so long.

We were waiting for you at Frenchie's and you called it off because they tried to rob you. This is the second or third story about attempting to assault you at your place that I remember.

Forget the remodeling and sell as fast as you can.
LOL i thought nobody knew about that, but yes, going to Frencies, someone tried to carjack me at a stop light...... that's another story, i just didn't wanna make it public in fear of ruinning future Frencies gatherings.....

Can you take visitors? (friendly ones, like from coffee chat)
Sure i can, actually Richone is thinking about coming out here........ but now i don't have the extra bedroom available anymore since my brother flew in from California about 3 or 4 weeks ago to see this thru..... there's only a couch if anyone wants to crash at night

Sure i can, actually Richone is thinking about coming out here........ but now i don't have the extra bedroom available anymore since my brother flew in from California about 3 or 4 weeks ago to see this thru..... there's only a couch if anyone wants to crash at night

I was thinking just a day trip. Which bus goes to & from Chivilcoy, and what times does it run?

Speechless. Best wishes that you get this garbage sorted out soon.

And I'm sure you know enough to have a good lawyer. It seems in this country you could be facing off against Charles Manson and you'd need a good lawyer to get your side across.

mc kenna: just want you to know i grew up a cowboy in arizona. you did good, under argentine rules. sorry for the mess you in. i can't begin to understand the limitations and constraint to defend yourself. shoot the tire of the offending vehicle if possible, him next. we can shoot them here if we feel our life is in danger. the vehicle assault with the intention to harm would be enough. please keep me posted as i need to learn what goes by law. i don't know how to turn the other cheek.

Back