Here's A Little Story...

That could be done, but it will attract more attention to my case, and eventhou i got screwed ,it could have been a lot worse, so for now i'm gonna lay low until this whole matter is forgotten......meantime i just put in a new set of gun sights on a cop's gun, that he didn't know how to do it....... making some ''friends'' for right now :cool:

[background=transparent]@McKenna Sorry I missed your story before.[/background]​
[background=transparent]My heart goes out for you and all your family.[/background]
Thank God for the good fortunes you are safe and sound.
Hope life is back on track.

Not fun glad you through it. I think I just might invest in a dash cam here shortly.

I had the same situation about 3/4 years ago and I acchieved to record them with the mobile and I called the police during the persecution (I think I posted here the video).

Since then I use cameras at both cars.

I was going to Eze and there was a suitcase at the front seat, so, they obviously tryied to robb us.

I was with the whole family in the car so, it was a very ugly situation.

To make the first call defined everything, i was at Court as the victim and they were arrested to declare at Court and later found non guilty.

They were well known criminals who were recognized for everybody at the prosecutor’s office when I showed the video.

For the infornation of the forum members. At BA province any crime with guns means automatic jail no matter there is no f...g evidence and the trial might means 4 years of jail. This is all what I can comment as soon as you have a lawyer.

He cannot travel without permission of the judge.

However, you should worry about deportation. Even if you have permanent residency, it can be revoqued. The example I always use about the advantage regarding citizenship is, precisely, car crashs: a situation where you can get involved into a criminal case even you are not a criminal.

I do not drive my wife does that. The way Argies drive I fear I might get serious case of road rage. No thanks, wife drives or I take a ramis with drivers I know well. Or I will just walk which great exercise if it is with 20 or 30 blocks.

I do not drive my wife does that. The way Argies drive I fear I might get serious case of road rage. No thanks, wife drives or I take a ramis with drivers I know well. Or I will just walk which great exercise if it is with 20 or 30 blocks.

Please post some pics..wife driving while you relax.

I never relax on the roads in Argentina I am watching out for which dumb ass is texting and not paying any attention to what he is doing. Just avoided one the other day.

I do exactly the same. I thought I was the only one. I even took driving lessons but I couldn't get used to not having traffic signs, having to drive into the intersection before stopping, motorcycles racing up my right side in the parked car lane. I drive when we travel. My wife drives here or I take a taxi or walk.

Well Jeff I think you pretty well nailed it those are reasons I do not drive here especially the motos they are insane.

Well Jeff I think you pretty well nailed it those are reasons I do not drive here especially the motos they are insane.

The other, maybe biggest, risk is getting myself severely beaten or stabbed. I'm relatively compact physically (kinda small) and 75 years old and have never sought physical confrontations. But when a car or a moto cuts us off by coming within inches of our bumper or pulls some other stunt that endangers my family, I instinctively reach to open the door to get out and deal with him directly. I know full well that it will almost certainly end badly for me but my instinct to protect my family overrides my instinct for self preservation. Fortunately when we are put into this kind of danger my wife knows to accelerate and not stop so as to keep me from doing anything so stupid until she can calm me down.
I miss the good old days when my daily commute took me up and down the Long Island Expressway, before cars were air conditioned, when everyone suffered in the heat and breathed auto exhaust through the open windows. I only remember two instances when drivers cut me off back then. One was a car full of nuns. The other was a guy driving recklessly. He flashed his badge at me and drove on.

Back