Hey

hello all, my name's becky. I'm new to the forum, a 26 yr old Kansan-USA, but have been living in BS Aires for almost three years. I live more in La Boca/San Telmo, been a little more homesick lately to hear things from afuera so, if any of you ever want to meet up, just let me know

Saludos

Looks like I'm not the only beer fan :). A few tango fans too! Well, how about we all meet up next week, say, Thursday, 9:00 pmish? Anyone know a good pub in Palermo and/or Barrio Norte?

Lemme know!

Great.... Would love to go Tango with someone...
I am pretty new to the scene and have been taking classes around town & only attended a few milongas to date. If you want to organize a Tango date shoot me an email...[email protected]

Mia

Hey all BA newcomers...since people seem interested, would you like to meet tomorrow night? We are verrry new in town and know no one, obviously...since we have no plans. :) We could meet at a local bar or as I mentioned before, Joe and I would be happy to host a small gathering of people. We could provide some wine but mostly BYOB and maybe we could head out to dinner or order in after awhile? Again, we live in Recoleta (on Uraguay near Sante Fe)...let me know if you are interested and I will private message our address and home number (just so it's not out there for everyone to view). Buenos noches!!!

Eden/Systemlock: How terrific to hear someone else from California. I just got here ten days ago and am from San Francisco. I'm in Palermo Viejo and looking to hang with people, especially as I'm still learning Spanish. I think I'll die if I have to have another dinner alone.

Sure, let's all have dinner together tomorrow night! I *still* have not eaten steak at a parilla, and I've already been here for over a week.

Sounds good. I still don't have a cell phone, but I can call you via Skype, or we can just pick a time and place to meet. I'm excited to see some Californians, but am down for just about anything with anyone at this point.

okay, Mike, I'm really into the idea of dinner.. Katie seems like a potluck would suit better, but we can always go out for tea or drinks later after dinner and include everybody.

I actually haven't been home to San Francisco since last Christmas and I MISS IT SO MUCH. (My Skype name is Eden-Tree)

I'll hit you up on Skype, but we're thinking about a potluck tomorrow night at Katie's place in Recoleta?

We could do dinner elsewhere if you guys like that idea better, no problem! Joe and I had an AMAZING steak last night at this teeny little restaurant not far from us. We could meet here for some wine or just go straight to the restaurant if you like. What do you all prefer and what time?

Katie
(oh, I am on Skype also, under katiemcaldwell), I will keep it open today. Can't wait to meet you all!!!

Back