Hi all, considering moving from Australia.

pericles said:
Sara is a beautiful name and is my one of my favourite songs of Stevie Nicks. I like the image of this song to never change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQ_1sXZJxI

Good timing, Pericles.

The image of the song may not change, but it's too bad Stevie Nicks has changed so much.

Now it's gone..

They say it doesn't matter anymore.

Do the lyrics refer to youth and beauty?

It does matter, doesn't it?

orwellian said:
Did I hit a soft spot there Steve?

No, you are just being consistent.

If I was really a hippie I would be getting laid a lot more often (inviting hippie chicks to live here).

Stoned on a daily basis, too.

SaraSara said:
In that case, better stick to professional relationships.

Don't worry to much about some of the obnoxious posts. I suspect one or two of the people posting on this thread today are at least half in the bag tonight(i.e. drunk). They can be quite naughty in their posts when this is the case.

I was a hippie when young and a Hare Krishna in my idealistic youth. I wanted to so believe in something but alas grew up and became cynical.

Hi TMWNN,
If you want to know more, email me...i recently made the move and can try to help.

kl281071 said:
Hi TMWNN,
If you want to know more, email me...i recently made the move and can try to help.

Aw shucks. This thread is being reclaimed by someone seriously trying to help the OP.

Bye bye.

steveinbsas said:
Aw shucks. This thread is being reclaimed by someone seriously trying to help the OP.

Bye bye.

[irony]Yeah that sucks, get a life loser![/irony]

Back