hi! another newbie

bemily

Registered
hey everybody! i'm emily, 21 from the U.S. and i've been here in BsAs for a little over a month. here til may, living in palermo. i'm a musician (saxo) and would love to meet up and either go out and hear music or jam if anyone has a space. other than that, just wanna meet some friends who wanna explore the city, hang out outside, yada yada. cheers!

bemily said:
hey everybody! i'm emily, 21 from the U.S. and i've been here in BsAs for a little over a month. here til may, living in palermo. i'm a musician (saxo) and would love to meet up and either go out and hear music or jam if anyone has a space. other than that, just wanna meet some friends who wanna explore the city, hang out outside, yada yada. cheers!
Hi Emily,we are meeting up on Friday night ,look out for the thread on here on Thursday,we always meet in the San Telmo area and you are more than welcome to join us,regards Howard

Emily,

My girlfriend and I are also living in Palermo, we are are in our mid 20's and are here for about 6 weeks. We are not musical in any way but have have found a few live music venues in the area and are keen to go to more gigs. Let us know if you are keen go out and see some with us. [email protected]

barnaby33,

I am keen for a Wednesday night in Palermo. I have not seen the details for this.

Dave

Hi Emily,

I'm a 20 year old English guy here, also living in Palermo - I play piano and love jazz though haven't had a chance to see any whilst I've been down here although I've heard about some good jazz clubs. Also, Keith Jarrett is playing the Teatro Colon on April 12th which may be of interest to you?

Drop me an email: [email protected]

Freddie

bemily said:

I replied to you on the other thread but give me a holler! i love to sing and jam!

Back