Hi, New Guy In Town

mec2210

Registered
Hi, I recently moved to Buenos Aires and I have two winter jackets I'm looking to sell. They are in excellent condition, and I was wondering what my options are. I know summer is coming up, so I don't think I'll have much luck selling them here to Argentines? One is a Patagonia Northwall Fennel Jacket, and the other is a Mountain Hardwear down jacket, both hooded. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Have you tried in places like mercado libre, cheap to chic (facebook), etc?

I think there is a special section in this forum to sell/buy stuff

Welcome to Arg :)

For what it's worth, I figured out how to use the classified section and posted both of them in there, with pics (seperate posts).

Hello! You might also try posting a sign at some of the larger hostels, like America del Sur in San Telmo or Hostel Suites. A lot of travelers start in Bs As and then make their way south to Patagonia, and they might want the gear. I didn't decide to travel south until after I arrived in Argentina, so I didn't plan very well. It would have loved to buy used winter items in Bs As while I was there, but I didn't know how to go about it at the time, so I ended up with a bunch of new gear. Good luck!

Try the various CHEAP 2 CHEAP groups on FB. There are various specific by area (ZN = zona norte) or by stuff (MUEBLES = furnitures, PROPIEDADES = properties, etc.).

Back