Hillary Rodham Clinton Next President Of The United States.

that too.
but he is also incredibly lazy.
He doesnt read.
He wont even sit thru national security briefings, because they are boring and might require him to think.
Remember the last president who didnt want to listen to briefings- in fact, the one who spent the entire month of August, 2001, skipping briefings about Osama Bin Laden, and clearing brush instead.

Trump has also never had a real job.
Never applied for a job.
Doesnt drive, or carry a wallet.
most likely has never used an ATM, doesnt use a computer.
as far as we know, he has never mowed a lawn, changed a light bulb, washed dishes, changed diapers, shopped for groceries, carried his own luggage, run a cash register, hammered a nail, written a resume, helped a child with homework, sorted laundry, made dinner, waited in line, and on and on.
He hasnt, for at least forty years now, if ever, done any of the daily things we all do in our lives and at work.
He is lazy.
Lazy and Sleazy. And stupid. I am watching with great pleasure as his melt down progresses.

Never applied for a job.
as far as we know, he has never mowed a lawn, changed a light bulb, washed dishes, changed diapers, shopped for groceries, carried his own luggage, run a cash register, hammered a nail, written a resume, helped a child with homework, sorted laundry, made dinner, waited in line, and on and on.
He hasnt, for at least forty years now, if ever, done any of the daily things we all do in our lives and at work.
He is lazy.

Agreed, and many other politicians suffer from the same symptoms. This, of course, is the problem in American politics today - Richie Rich goes to Washington.

that too.
but he is also incredibly lazy.
He doesnt read.
He wont even sit thru national security briefings, because they are boring and might require him to think.
Remember the last president who didnt want to listen to briefings- in fact, the one who spent the entire month of August, 2001, skipping briefings about Osama Bin Laden, and clearing brush instead.

Never applied for a job.
He is lazy.

Do you have credible sources for these comments?
You wouldn't be fantasizing here, would you?
As a lifelong New Yorker I would often see reporting on the Trump family's work ethic and child rearing practices passed on from generation to generation. Pretty much the exact opposite of what you describe. I'm sure that the NY Times or Daily News would have loved to skewer him for being lazy and a poor parent but I don't remember that happening.
But the issue is not which tools he uses or what personal habits he has, its how good a job does he does.
Unlike Hillary or Barack and with or without a computer he has built a highly regarded global company and manages sucesfully to keep track of 20,000 employees and hundreds of complex construction sites around the world.
Barack Obama has all the computers in the Federal Government available to him but still couldn't find his own 'shovel ready jobs'.

As a lifelong New Yorker I would often see reporting on the Trump family's work ethic and child rearing practices passed on from generation to generation. Pretty much the exact opposite of what you describe. I'm sure that the NY Times or Daily News would have loved to skewer him for being lazy and a poor parent but I don't remember that happening.
But the issue is not which tools he uses or what personal habits he has, its how good a job does he does.
Unlike Hillary or Barack and with or without a computer he has built a highly regarded global company and manages sucesfully to keep track of 20,000 employees and hundreds of complex construction sites around the world.
Barack Obama has all the computers in the Federal Government available to him but still couldn't find his own 'shovel ready jobs'.
Hmmmm, I have serious doubts as to how big and how" successful" his companies are.

do you have credible sources for any of these ideas?
Trump wont release his tax returns, so nobody knows what he actually owns, or how many employees he actually has. The main company, Trump Organization, only has about 30 employees. Everything else is owned by impenetrable complicated webs of companies owning parts of other companies, with many other shareholders, loans, partners, licensing agreements, and so on.

we do know he has never worked for anyone buy his dad, and that he then inherited the company.
thats a fact.
so its no question he has never had a real job, applied for one, sent a resume in to a future employer, been laid off, or been fired.
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-career-timeline-history-2015-9f

we know, from his own statements, that he expects dinner to be on the table when he gets home, and he has done no child care.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-thinks-men-who-change-diapers-are-acting-like-t?utm_term=.dnW85djrxO#.pwQ0wQErz2
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-women-unearthed-1994-primetime-interview-nancy-collins-938176

he may actually have a drivers license. I could be wrong there.
plenty of stories about him not having any cash on him, going back decades, and expecting others to pay.
heres one- http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/15482-woman-says-donald-trump-left-her-with-the-bill-on-their-nightmare-date-in-the

plenty of sources tell us he doesnt carry a phone, or use email.
https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-doesnt-carry-a-cellphone-or-use-email-report-says/

Trump has always either lived with his parents, in buildings with supers, or, for the last 40 years, in buildings he owned with maintenance staff. No evidence exists of him ever doing any housework, yardwork, crafts, DIY work, assembling Ikea furniture, painting rooms, washing cars- any physical labor of any kind.
NO photos exist of him doing any actual construction work.

heres a Trump quote-
In December 2013, Donald Trump appeared on “Piers Morgan Live.” The hotel mogul and television personality stated that he doesn’t carry a wallet on him at all.

“I have very little cash on me,” Trump said. “I like to keep it that way. You know it’s very sad. I go to a restaurant and almost every time they say, ‘Mr. Trump, it’s on me,’ the owner: ‘Mr. Trump it’s on me, no charge, Mr. Trump,’ no I never need cash.”

the issue I am bringing up is-
has he ever done any of the boring, everyday things that every other american has to do.
and the answer appears to be- no.

he hasnt actually built that impressive of a company- his companies have gone bankrupt six times, losing billions of other peoples money, defaulting on loans. He has repeatedly stiffed companies he owes money to.
If he had parked his inheritance in an index fund, he would be wealthier, without having caused all those other people to lose money.

I am not impressed.

do you have credible sources for any of these ideas?
Trump wont release his tax returns, so nobody knows what he actually
I am not impressed.

Ok, so he's a useless shit. And you spent your afternoon proving it in detail.
So what?
If you haven't noticed the election is over.

afternoon? serio?
two minutes, maybe.

he won.
and if he continues to do idiotic things, he will continue to hear about it. (and not from me- I am unimportant- from the press, the american people, and even other republicans)
this will cause him to do more idiotic things.
he will probably continue to twitter inanities right after he watches the idiot box.

I will watch, shake my head in amazement, and feel for sorry for the sad little man, with gold plated seat belts, a scotch taped tie, and a bad combover.

Trump worked as the host of The Apprentice TV show for 14 seasons. I've never seen that program but I'd say that was a real job. As for him being lazy and stupid, I'm not buying into that either. He wouldn't have gotten to where he is now if he wasn't a very intelligent hard working person. I think it is amazing what he has accomplished in the last year. He applied for the most prestigious job in the world and got hired! So it looks like we are stuck with him for at least 4 years like it or not.

watch him speak.
I watch at least a few clips a week of him speak, being interviewed, not edited, just him- he is unintelligible.
he cannot form a complete sentence, he knows nothing about what he is talking about- not my opinion, just easily researchable facts- he is about as smart as a 2nd grader. He is also unable to go more than two sentences without praising himself- I have never met anybody who does that anywhere near as much- its incredible to watch. He is very insecure.
certainly, we are stuck with him.
but he is NOT intelligent.

Ok, we get it, in your opinion he is not intelligent. I don't care for the guy's personality either, in fact I thought it was a joke when I heard he was running for president, but like the idea of an outsider coming in and challenging the status quo in Washington. I think that the mainstream media is at war with Trump and in my opinion they are losing the battle. Obviously they were unsuccessful in preventing him from winning the election. I can only imagine the amount of time, energy and money that was spent by both political parties trying to keep him from being elected. He may not be the ideal candidate for changing things but in my opinion he is a better choice than Clinton who represents everything that is wrong with government.

Back