Hillary Rodham Clinton Next President Of The United States.

You do realize the congress (both senate and house) are republican majority, mostly radical republicans.

T/

I'm not so sure that the majority are radical - I think it's a very vocal and loud minority. But push come to shove, I think the majority knows better how to run the country than does the Donald.

I'm not so sure that the majority are radical - I think it's a very vocal and loud minority. But push come to shove, I think the majority knows better how to run the country than does the Donald.
I hope this is true. I doubt it but hope.

T/

I havent heard anyone say they will oppose "everything" Trump does.
Only the bad stuff.
From a fellow forum member:
"You all know I'm a democrat, upset that HRC lost and don't have a high opinion of DT. I'm hoping for the best and I will fight him and his policies (i know he hasn't been inaugurated yet but he has expressed many specific policies) at every place I can. I am hoping there will be some agreement along the way. I also hope that those who elected him are not too disappointed."
The emphasis is mine.

I've read a number of opinion articles written by "progressives" who have espoused the desire to fight Trump at every turn. After all, he is "not their president". The best strategy, it seems that many democrats are saying, is to oppose Trump and cause him to fail so that he is unsuccessful and doesn't go any further.

What appointee do you think is really good, and will do great things for america?

Rex Tillerson - I like him for Secretary of State. I love the fact that he was the CEO of Exxon/Mobil. This guy knows a lot about international issues. My uncle was the CEO of one of the large oil companies and we've talked about issues that he's faced internationally as CEO and also after his retirement as a leader of a small oil exploration company and the challenges he faced in dealing with various governments, including Russia and Venezuela. Not to mention other first-hand experience I've heard from people who I've worked with in the same field, who have led offices in both places, as well as places like Abidjan, Nigeria, Angola, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The people who run these companies know their shit, from both a business and foreign political standpoint. I think it's ridiculous for people to ass-u-me that because Tillerson has had business with Russia and Putin to think that he is in cahoots with Putin somehow. I see this as a naive (or purposefully wrong) point of view from the liberal viewpoint. And typical of the kind of attack on Trump that is being forwarded by "the media".

BTW -show me some proof that Trump was complicit in some plot to get the Russians to hack the DNC and influence the election for Trump, and I will be among those who revile him for having done so. I don't believe it.

I think Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer are excellent choices for their respective positions. How does a candidate who is anti-establishment work with the establishment? They both seem like straight-up guys that Trump trusts.

I like Rick Perry for Energy Secretary. Being from Texas, I think Rick Perry was a good governor. I think he understands energy issues. I love the idea of someone who wanted to shut down the Energy Department as being named the person in charge. Forget his brain-fart about not remembering the name of the department in the debate. Doesn't mean anything to me.

Kellyanne Conway as his Counselor is great. She is level-headed, intelligent, and the first woman in US history to win a presidential campaign. I think she can help to keep him a bit under control.

Carl Icahn is a good choice for unraveling the regulatory nightmare that the Democrats have presented. I love the fact that he is a billionaire and a friend of trump. It means to me that he has had to deal with the regulations that hold business back and Trump knows him, his capabilities and whether or not he will follow Trump's lead.

John Kelly - if we have to have a Homeland department, I think he's a good choice. He's certainly had the experience to understand what it's all about.

Wilbur Ross as the Commerce Secrectary - I hapopen to agree with Trump that some of our trade agreements are not good for us, are bleeding money in the trade balance, as well as thinking that China is taking advantage of things and I hope we can get some of that under control.

Devos as Education Secretary? Excellent. I don't like much that has happened under Bush and Obama related to education. I love the idea of being able to choose schools. I want less federal influence in school system. I'm a conservative when it comes to education. I think meddling with education at the federal level is stupid, beyond some very broad guidelines, perhaps.

Other choices I agree with, others I don't. But he's president. Let's see what he can do with his picks. I know that most Democrats are quacking [sic] in fear, but elections have consequences, eh?

What Tweet from Trump do you think best represents his intelligent, presidential way of communicating policy?

There are none that I know of. But I'm also not a "Tweeter". Perhaps some of what he's written is good, but I wouldn't know. I think he's got a problem here from what I've seen. He needs to get it under control.

What do you think is the best way for Trump to deal with potential conflict of interest problems?

What would be the best way for Clinton to have dealt with her conflict of interest problems? No one, to my knowledge, ever brought up what she would do as president to ensure that the Clinton Foundation, which I believe to be corrupt and a corruption tool for the Clintons, was not enriched by her term. There is no law that requires Trump have no conflicts of interests, except receiving gifts or payments from foreign countries. I hardly think he's the only one to worry about related to this. I don't believe that Trump is in this to better his financial position, I believe he has other motivators. Let's see what he has to say in his press release, which is due to come before he takes office, to explain this, as I understand.

What do you think of Putin?
He is a potential ally, at least in the Middle East. He is no worse than any other dictator that we've dealt with, and better than some. We should take him serious. Russia is a powerful country. We need to be able to say more than "cut it out" to Russia/Putin when we don't like something that they are doing and need to be able to do something about it. It would also be pretty cool if we could get along with Russia. Look at some of our policies through the lenses of other governments, including that of Russia. I don't think they are so straight-forward and odor-less that everyone would see them the way we do. Russia lives where we are trying to interfere with them. What did we think of that previously when the USSR was fighting us in places close to us?

He's also someone that we shouldn't trust.

But is Trump a BFF? Is Tillerson? Ridiculous.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]From ElQueso: BTW -show me some proof that Trump was complicit in some plot to get the Russians to hack the DNC and influence the election for Trump, and I will be among those who revile him for having done so. I don't believe it.[/background]

Donald Trump invited Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails on Wednesday, asking one of America’s longstanding geopolitical adversaries to find “the 30,000 emails that are missing” from the personal server she used during her time as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

“They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted ... I hope they do ... because you’d see some beauties there.”

https://www.theguard...emails-dnc-hack

[font=Helvetica Neue']T/[/font]

Those of us that have been here some time. Tell me you do not find some astounding parallels between Trump and Chavez. Now think critically do not just shoot off the cuff.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/stock-indicies/dow-jones/trump-brings-consumer-confidence-to-13-year-high/

Trump Brings Consumer Confidence to 13 Year High

All that matters is what you believe. Despite all the leftist protests yelling Trump is not their president, Michigan University, which tracks consumer confidence, has reported that we have reach a new 13 year high. If we remove California, Trump won the popular vote in the Nation. The consumer sentiment index reached a record high since 2004 at 98.2. This is what has been behind the Trump Rally. If we cross the 20,000 level and reach sustainable levels above that psychological number, we stand a good chance of bringing in the average investor who abandoned the market after 2007.

With a return of retail investors, then we stand a chance of pressing through the 23,000 level (our next major target) and then we can see a run that will try to reach 40,000. Keep in mind, we are talking about a Phase Transition here. That means it will be fast and furious.

We will be issuing a special report on the stock markets for 2017. This may just be your best opportunity in a decade. I remember when Jimmy Carter won the election. I was too busy to vote and the polls showed he would lose. So why bother? When I woke up and he won, I was shocked. I did not approve of his policies back then. Nevertheless, I made a lot of money into 1980. So those who hate Trump – suck it up and focus on the profits. Such opportunities do not come in life that often.

All the talk about how bad Russia is for hacking the mails. What about what was IN the mails and WHO they were from?!?! Still putting the blame on someone else. SMH

@Macanudo:

"[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If we remove California, Trump won the popular vote in the Nation."[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]???? If we remove the confederate south we have a pretty good country. If a frog had wings it wouldn't bust it's butt every time it jumped.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]With a return of retail investors, then we stand a chance of pressing through the 23,000 level (our next major target) and then we can see a run that will try to reach 40,000. Keep in mind, we are talking about a Phase Transition here. That means it will be fast and furious."[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Beware the bubble.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]T/ [/background]

If Hillary would have gotten more electoral votes, she would be president.

If we want to change the rules after the election is over, we could come up with a system that would make me the winner ie: least votes received, living furthest from Washington, person who most doesn't want the job.

Attachments

• 15726209_10154184999673907_3885168948389906230_n.jpg
    15726209_10154184999673907_3885168948389906230_n.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 9
Back