Hillary Rodham Clinton Next President Of The United States.

Trump's election is most probably the greatest challege to the US population since the Civil War. In my view,he is dividing the entire country along those lines .As citizens ,we all must meet that challenge by participating more actively in our own governance and stop leaving it to only elected officials like Trump (and Clinton) who very well might lead us in directions into which we do not desire to go and be detrimental to our country's future as well as our own.
By encouraging the working together of democratic and republicans in congress we should be able to put a "positive spin" on Trump and company. "Magnanimity is so fraught,so clear in theory and so very difficult in practice".
Trump and most Republicans will probably never be magnanimous.
Unfortunate or maybe fortunately it is left to the Democrats and others to exercise it for the entire country's benefit.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"No evidence exists of him ever doing any housework, yardwork, crafts, DIY work, assembling Ikea furniture, painting rooms, washing cars- any physical labor of any kind.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]NO photos exist of him doing any actual construction work."[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Why would a billionaire do those things unless it is some sort of hobby (Bush on his ranch) or a photo op? Actually he might have done some physical work while he was in military boarding school.[/background]

Neither did the Queen and many members of the royal family over the years.
Mind you, most people love them anyway.

lol
http://www.vox.com/2016/12/13/13901874/obamacare-trump-voter-health-insurance-repeal

Noesdeayer - the country has been seriously divided over the last 8 years. Children aren't being educated they are being indoctrinated; being dumbed down. Common Core? A terrible social experiment. The current president is responsible for how race relations have digressed to the 1950s. Where was the voice of a leader telling Ferguson, MO to stop the rioting and looting? He was assuring the criminal's mother that justice would be served and sent her a large check for her troubles. Justice was served finally - the officer who shot Brown was acquitted.

A fairly good eyewitness account of the greatest accident in recent US history. How it happened and why.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-moment-that-made-trump-possible-100008601.html

cwo4uscgret:
And it will do little or no good to continue dividing it.There are few signs that the Republicans are very willing to work together.Although at a distance,I see that from Democrats .
In Colombia,in a similar vein ,we see more a desire for peace among the poorer people from the provinces which suffered most from "la violencia" than we do from those in the urban areas who suffered the least.Many of whom are almost assuredly Uribe supporters. Uribe ought to realize like Menem finally did (and I was a big Menemista") that his time had past.

In my mind and heart the USA is over it is only a matter of time the monkeys have taken over and the moron in the white house are the final chapter. Time to move assets build fire exists and life boats. But i saw this coming along time ago and bailed good see I made the correct the call.

Pensador:
C'mon,really? I haven't lived in the US for almost 40 years for personal reasons..However,I wouldn't think things are that catastrophic.
Trump is a big challenge to our democratic principles but I sincerely doubt that the country is "over".

I still have faith in the United States too guys and I don't think that Trump is that big of a challenge to the democratic principles either.

Trump's win (by virtue of the electoral votes he received) has to be considered an amazing feat. Not only did he have to beat an unbeleiveably powerful political machine name Clinton et al; he had to defeat a news media that in my opinion was obviously Pro-Clinton - and they were on a seek and destroy Trump mission; and finally he had to defeat the "Old Guard" Republicans who were against him because he wasn't one of their good old boy network. His qualifications for president have been questioned by the "professional politicians" but after watching them for th last 40 years I'm not too impressed by Congress; on either side of the aisle! I am already seeing the majority in Congress doing to Trump what they did to Obama - not on the same scale but they are still running amok. Heck Trump hasn't been inaugurated yet and they are attacking Social Security already.

I hope Trump will rise to the occasion and be the leader that America needs now...

Back