Hola a todos

KathB

Registered
Hi
I am moving to BA in a couple of weeks. Any advice for a newbie welcome but particularly would like to know about any social groups I can join (by which I mean where can I find some drinking buddies) as hardly know anyone there already...
I am 26 & from England although I am actually moving over from Brazil (visa's running out!)
Muchas Gracias
Kath

"KathB" said:
Hi
I am moving to BA in a couple of weeks. Any advice for a newbie welcome but particularly would like to know about any social groups I can join (by which I mean where can I find some drinking buddies) as hardly know anyone there already...
I am 26 & from England although I am actually moving over from Brazil (visa's running out!)
Muchas Gracias
Kath
BA Herald has pretty much adds for every single English-speaking group you could wish.
As for friends, go out a lot

Hi paul, ive been a member of the board for some time and havent checked posts very much lately since ive been busy. You seem to be everywhere all over the board.
Could you tell us a little something about yourself. maybe you have already and i havent gotten to it yet. nothing too personal, just something. where did you live before here? do you live in ba city? where did you grow up? stuff like that i think gives us a reference for your posts. welcome.

Back