Hola from 2 brand new expats!!

sstraus

Registered
Hola everyone! I am a 24 year old native Californian and have just moved to Buenos Aires with a close friend to teach english, learn spanish, and explore this wonderful city!

We would love to meet some expats around our age! Anybody up for a drink or cup of coffee? Perhaps we can organize a get-together for all of us 20-somethings to meet up and have a night out on the town!

Let me know what you guys think!

Hey there! I'm going to be heading down starting the middle of next week, and will be around for 7 weeks! I posted a few days ago, but in summary, I'm definitely down to meet up for a drink or coffee. The only caveat is I'm barely not a 20-something (I'm 32 :)

P.S. I see you're from San Francisco – I lived there for about 3 years.

Hi folks, I'm in BA for three days so anybody wants to do something?

Hey, Im sarah, 24 and from ireland, would love to meet uo sometime. Send me a PM and we can organise something.

I am 24 too :) I would love to do something, let me know if you get together!

Well, I'm no longer in my 20s but I like to drink and I swear I'm fun (anyone who claims is ____) plus I'm also from Cali. I'm armed with the Argentina Lonely Planet...if anything else.

Hi! I´m Andrea, I´m 27 and I´m from Buenos Aires.
If you fancy a drink, just let me know!!

Drinks you say? I'm in! Also fairly new to BA (been here 2 months)- I'm 26 from London. PM me if you want to organise something.

My wife and I are interested if you all are getting together for a drink. I´m not sure how this works with setting a time and place...

We´re 26 and 28...not that that matters really

Back