Hola from Michigan!

TonyDiaz

Registered
I am from Cordoba (Argentina), but have been living in the US since 1970 (yeah, long time!).

Nice to meet you guys!

Tony

Welcome, TonyDiaz. Which city in Michigan do you currently reside?

I was born in CABA but grew up in San Francisco since age 10.....50+ years. I was in downtown Detroit in the early 80's attending a meeting in the month of Jan. Spent 3 nights in the hotel but never got to tour the city due to a severe snowstorm. For a change of scenery I would venture crossing the street to another hotel which had a nicer cafe!

What do you like about living in Detroit?

Hola Tony. I have never been to Detroit but I love Detroit techno. What's your favorite thing to eat from Detroit?

Hola Gracielle!
I was born in CABA but grew up in San Francisco since age 10.....50+ years. I was in downtown Detroit in the early 80's attending a meeting in the month of Jan. Spent 3 nights in the hotel but never got to tour the city due to a severe snowstorm. For a change of scenery I would venture crossing the street to another hotel which had a nicer cafe!

What do you like about living in Detroit?

Uff! I came here in 1970 when I was just 7 years old. Been going back and forth to CBA many times and even lived there from 74 to 82. Well, the D is close to my heart because of the years spent here as a kid. The "D" now is a hot place to be mainly because of a renewed city. The D is back alive as it was almost in 1920's. I say almost. Love the restaurants and lively cultural experience.

Que haces vos aca?

Tony :)

Hola from equally frigid Windsor! Dreaming of BsAs weather!.

Actually I don't think I can take the intense HEAT from Cordoba. It's over 100 degrees on a daily basis. Heck no! Oh yes, no AC BTW

Back