Hola From Nyc

arkademius

Registered
Hey Friends

Just arrived to BA for the first time It was a terrible flight, missing my connection in torronto and living in the airport there for 14 hours, and finally arriving, through Santiago, but without my luggage, I slept for a long time and now refreshed, I am ready and eager to experience BA life, I hope, with some of you, guys :)

I am a 27 yo guy from New York. I came to BA for a couple for month to experience life outside the states, "to find myself," to hang out, to catch up on reading and movies, improve my spanish and or tango, may be prepare for an exam that I will take when I return. So I like to make some friends so we can some of these things together, or get coffee and talk about nothing, may be go to museums or art walks drinking and pretending to be moved by all the art...

I hope to hear from some of you, or all of you,

thanks,

A

Hi! Welcome. :)
My name is Cristian, 22 years old, from Rosario, Santa Fe.

It's great that you are okay after your recent happenings.

I wish you luck!

Hey A, I'm brand new to the city as well. 26, from Texas. I'm up for exploring or going out for a drink with new people. I love NYC, got to visit last July actually. :)

~Mary

Hi there, for this long weekend, we can meet for a beer in French park, more that come much better :) , there are concerts from time to time in that park. Anyway if any want to join send a pm

Hi there, for this long weekend, we can meet for a beer in French park, more that come much better , there are concerts from time to time in that park. Anyway if any want to join send a pm

What day are you going to French park?

I usually spend the summer in BA, Ill be arriving on wed and ill be there for two months. If you or anyone wants to hang drop me a line.

Well i went yesterday night and today afternoon, tomorrow i plan to go for some mates in the afternoon as well, so if you want to join be welcome, on the night we will probably drink some beer at home and cook something with some other expats as well

Hey there! I'm another NYC girl heading there by the end of April. If you're still around, let's hang out!

Back