Hola, I'm 3 weeks old!

miapilates

Registered
Just signed up & browsing around this website... This city gets better by the day & am trying to find a way to stick around for awhile...
I am a Pilates Instructor amongst other things.
Tango anyone?

Hey Mia , Welcome to BA. I dont Tango but i know a few good shows in town. Let me know your plans?

Steve

Are you teaching pilates here in BA? I'm looking to do a little pilates to loosen up my back actually. I had some private instruction back in the states and it worked very well for me.

Hey Mia ...

I'm a Shiatsu Therapist and Reflexologist. Are you interested in doing an exchange (for Pilates)? Send me an email if you're interested. [email protected]

Cheers!
Sharon

Hey Mia ...my name is Simon...would be interested in tango..any ideas where to go?

If you're looking into teaching pilates here - I know sometimes a Tai Chi group meets in the Japanese Gardens on Wednesday (when it's free) and instructs. I would throw down a few pesos for a relaxing outdoor pilates lesson!

steveinba said:
Are you teaching pilates here in BA? I'm looking to do a little pilates to loosen up my back actually. I had some private instruction back in the states and it worked very well for me.
HI Simon,
Yeah I am teaching some private & semi private classes. I travel with a Pilates kit & can come to you... I am not teaching out of a studio YET but am looking into it. If you are interested shoot me an email.[email protected]
Cheers
Mia

You are ridiculous, guys! A bunch of foreigners asking one another for ideas as far as where to go to tango in Buenos Aires!! And another bright head is looking for an expat pilates teacher, while he lives in Belgrano where you cannot walk two blocks not to pass a pilates studio. Where pilatess is better? Duh.. look at the people and compare.
Why even come to live in Buenos Aires if you cannot tame the city to your own cut and find places in any other way than through an expat site?

Back