Hola!

Adrienne

Registered
Hey all,

I'm acollege student from Mass. I've been here for about 7 months now. I finished the program I was studying in and loved it so much that I decided to stay here for the summer and get an internship. I rented a place by Alto Palermo, and am loving it but am a bit lonely as all the other students in my program returned to the states for the holidays. Looking for anyone who may want to travel around Argentina (particularly explore the south) or just get together for a coffee to chat. I find it's easier to meet people when you're already with someone. If anyone's interested let me know :)

Hola Adrienne,

I just arrived and am living by the Botanico. I'd be interested in meeting up for coffee or something around the neighborhood. Pop me an email if you're around.

tedcliu at gmail

Adrienne said:
Hey all,

I'm acollege student from Mass. I've been here for about 7 months now. I finished the program I was studying in and loved it so much that I decided to stay here for the summer and get an internship. I rented a place by Alto Palermo, and am loving it but am a bit lonely as all the other students in my program returned to the states for the holidays. Looking for anyone who may want to travel around Argentina (particularly explore the south) or just get together for a coffee to chat. I find it's easier to meet people when you're already with someone. If anyone's interested let me know :)

I"d love to link up! I moved here myself and I totally understand how it can get lonely at time. Here is my email: [email protected] and if you're on Myspace: www.myspace.com/nastysal

Have a nice weekend!

Sal

Hi Adrienne,

I would love to get together for coffee or a meal or something. I have been in BsAs for 3 months now and am loving it. Always trying to meet new people. Let me know if you would like to get together.

Emily

Whats up with all these "Americans" looking to get a coffee.....lets grab a beer for crissake!

Hi Adrienne, we're going to bariloche on the 2nd of Feb (this monday) . So if you feel like getting out of town & discovering something new, let me know. I'm going with a friend from London. Maybe we can have a 'BEER' first ....:D (learning from Hemmes).
I'm around your area every day. Just in case, here's my mobile 15 5600 8680.

Back