Hola

ovencova

Registered
I came here 2 weeks ago to lean spanish. It has been all very exsiting.. and I will be staying for another 4 weeks, however am trying to figure out if i should stay a bit longer...

Are there many expacts here? People I meet are only staying for a very short time.

Besos

Hola,

Check out the Forum Expat Life. There are places mentioned and I have mentioned a few where you can meet other expats that have been here for a long time.

Howard,

Where are you from originally and where to you reside now and how long have you lived in Argentina?

Curious.

Stella said:
Howard,

Where are you from originally and where to you reside now and how long have you lived in Argentina?

Curious.
I am from Nottingham(uk) and have been here for just over 5 years,living first in Beccar and now in Boulogne(San Isidro):)

Howard,

Your probably speak perfect castellano after 5 years. I have read about San Isidro and it sounds lovely. I am jealous that you are permanent.

hehe.yes San Isidro is lovely,by the river,on a day like today is spectacular.where are you?

I believe that one of the train stops on the way to Tigre (visited there last May) is San Isidro.

I live surrounded by mountains.

Back