Home hunter needed

jb5

Registered
We are in the States and have some houses and apartments we would like checked out. You would need to go to the houses/apartments during the day, take pictures and notes about the home and email them to us. You must be bilingual. Real estate experience, knowledge of luxury (corporate client reception quality) real estate and/or photography experience a big plus.

Not a big commitment, maybe one or two per week until we choose one.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hello,

My name is Nati, an Argentine who lived for many years in the States, (LA, West Hollywood) for what my accent is pretty much "a Californian one"

I'd be very interested in your proposal. Being that I live in one of the most luxury areas in Buenos Aires: Pilar (lots country clubs) and visit Capital Federal (the city/Recoleta) almost on a regular/daily basis.

My dad is an Architect, so I really know a well constructed house or apartment. For example, my own house has double bricked walls, VHG (double glass windows), etc...

Being my final asset: I'm a photographer by nature... :)

Hi, I would like to know in detail what the proposal requires in terms of areas, who and how is property selected, how many are needed, time involved in the assignment and fees you are offering.
I am Argentinian, bilingual, with a College degree in the U.S, working in Real Estate. I ve been the property manager for an American homeowner in Buenos Aires.
Thank you.

jb5 said:
We are in the States and have some houses and apartments we would like checked out. You would need to go to the houses/apartments during the day, take pictures and notes about the home and email them to us. You must be bilingual. Real estate experience, knowledge of luxury (corporate client reception quality) real estate and/or photography experience a big plus.

Not a big commitment, maybe one or two per week until we choose one.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Thanks to all that responded, I'm in a heavy work period but will get back and respond next week.

Hi,

I am an Aussie from Sydney and am a professional Property Valuer. I have a Masters in Property Development am legally qualified as a property valuer and am a 'Certified Practicing Valuer' in Australia (means i have passed a panel review from three members of the Australian Property Institute). I have worked for several years in the Sydney property market mainly in the exclusive northern shore districts (north shore, northern beaches) and some in the exclusive eastern suburbs markets.

Now I have lived in Buenos Aires for nearly 18 months all in 4 different apartments within Palermo and Recoleta.

I currently teach english in the downtown (Micorocentro) area and live on the border of Palermo and Recoleta. I have plenty of time during the week as my teaching schedule isnt flat out.

Hope i can help :)

Ian

Back