Hook For Hanging a Bike

niceguypaddy

Registered
Does anyone know where I would be able to get a hook to hang up my bike on the balcony?

Cheers,
Paddy

mercadolibre - looked but not really what I want at all, they are mad fangled pully system etc
bikeshop - Nope

try a ferreteria if you are just looking for a big solid hook, it might not be specific for bikes, but should work

I will do thanks, but I was looking for a more specific pointer if possible, maybe someone has bought one specifically designed for hanging bikes that wont damage the rim, I am sure they exist here too.

did ya find that yoke for yer bike? send us a pic of what ya want and twill be found....by the blessings of little people..begorra n bejeezus

slan go foil..

k

seriously ..send a link to a pic of what your looking for and I might be able to source it for you.

I didnt find one that did the job, here is what I was looking for more or less http://www.btwincycle.com/EN/cv-501-bike-hook-9660925/

Would be great if you could help me out sourcing one, let me know how the little people get on but I am going to the UK soon though so I might just pick one up there also so not to worry if they dont have any luck

Cheers

niceguypaddy said:
I will do thanks, but I was looking for a more specific pointer if possible, maybe someone has bought one specifically designed for hanging bikes that wont damage the rim, I am sure they exist here too.

A regular rubber-covered hook won't damage the rim. Unless you're trying to ride the bike while it's hanging on the wall :D

Back