Horse Riding near BsAs

I am interested! I just moved here and I would love to "destress" out of this chaotic city for a day! let me know!! :)

Oh no - what happened at Aleman?

I am always happy to be on a horse so if this gets arranged and I'm free, would be happy to join.

oh sorry, i didn´t see your message!

this saturday i certainly can´t, because i´m having a gig! have fun you guys and one of these days i´ll be able to participate!

Good morning Santi,

thank you again for the wonderful horseriding day, I mean for the suggestion and for driving me there. That was a great day! I had expected a normal cabalgata but this was a fully-fledged training and so much fun. I could not have imagined that I would learn so much. I can't wait till going there again! :)

~Savonarola

Hi Santi,
Horse back riding sounds cool. Please keep us posted in the forum for the next event. (A course would be really great)

Hi Santi,
If you are talking about Saturday, August 8, then I am 100% in.

My only question is the required level of experience-- I took horseback riding lessons as a teenager, and rode a lot (growing up in Massachusetts), but I honestly haven't ridden a horse now in over 12 years.

~Jenn

Hi Santi
I love to ride and I'd be interested in joining you guys this weekend, if there is any room left. Just a couple of questions: How much does the whole thing cost? How much time do you actually spend riding?
Thanks already for answering,
saludos,
Zicka

Hi Santi
Just a note to say: THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! Great location, fun horses, really good teacher and an overall fantastic experience! Can't wait to go there again.
Cheers,
Zicka

Back