Hourly wage for cleaner...

Celia

Registered
What should this be now?
Anyone offering an increase because of inflation or are you waiting to be asked?

I'm paying 14 pesos an hour. But the girl who cleans for my propriataria earns 10! :eek:

I pay 15 (4 hour per week) & won't be adjusting at this time.

The right wage for part time cleaners is 20 pesos per hour . Any less than this I do not agree with.

Average locals pay 15 pesos an hour, the super-rich Real Recoleta crowd pays 18. (Plus bus fare).

Sara

i pay 15/hour/ and give her lunch and bus fare. she also works for three of my (argentinian) neighbors who pay the same. i would adjust upwards but only in conjunction with my neighbors. i don't want to make trouble.

SaraSara said:
Average locals pay 15 pesos an hour, the super-rich Real Recoleta crowd pays 18. (Plus bus fare).

Sara

I am not super rich and I pay 20 pesos like many others who pay the same . To pay a dignified wage is the key.

How many hours is this for per week Perry, if you don't mind me asking?

I have a lady that comes and cleans my shop 2x a week for 4 hrs. I pay $18 per hour plus bus fare round trip ($5) plus 6 jorgito alfajores (for her 3 kids). It was $15 up until December, then she asked for a raise which I was in agreement with.
Unfortunately she told me monday that she will be leaving me at the end of this month, as she got a job as a live in nanny in Belgrano which pays $3000 a month working monday to friday.

Back