House Call Masseuse?

AmitInBA

Registered
The only posts I've seen are a few years old or spa related. I'm looking for a masseuse that makes house calls.

We had a great fellow expat masseuse but she seems to have moved back to Ireland and we miss her terribly!

I think the masseuses that hang around Lago de Regatas make house calls.
I'm sorry - but no one had hit this point yet so I thought I'd take advantage. :lol:

Thai massage? Nik, he makes house calls and is GREAT!
Nancy

My boyfriend has a good contact, not sure if she would travel to your area. What neighb are you in? ... i will post again shortly

I'll PM you the phone #

Thanks! I'll call this week.

Tom, we're trying out thai with someone tomorrow. We'll see if we like it. My partner has had it before but we were thinking more sports massage.

Is Owen still around ? He used to make house calls but its been nearly two years since I saw him. Best therapeutic massage ever.

I know he wasn't planning on staying here forever.

thai is way too intense for me. the number i gave you for patricia is much more holistic/circulatory helpful- you'll have to request if you have any areas that really need some tough work.

Is Owen still around ? He used to make house calls but its been nearly two years since I saw him. Best therapeutic massage ever.

I know he wasn't planning on staying here forever.
Here? Are you back with us Johnny Cortázar?

Back