How about this weather, eh?

Redpossum

Registered
Aside from being a few degrees colder, it is literally the same in ADAK, for the love of God!

Ushuaia is in-between the two, temp-wise, but at least not raining

Though McMurdo is substantially worse, I will grant you

I told you... cycles. It will be 30 degrees next Tuesday, and 20 again next Friday. We should be almost at the end of it, though, summer must be coming soon.

I really dislike Buenos Aires when it’s raining.
Fortunately doesn’t happen too much.

I will not complain about days of rain in BA, especially after seeing videos on The Highwire of what happened yesterday in Acapulco. That city is destroyed without any warning of what was coming.

I won’t complain about the weather spent last year in Aarhus Denmark.
I think it’s the opposite of BA for Sunny days.

Was it Thursday that it rained all day and into the night? I don’t mind it too much because the country needed rain; we were in a drought. It seems we're coming out of it now. However, it is depressing, especially if you had plans to go outdoors. I stayed home the entire day and night.

We needed the rain, but it was a giant pain in the ass to get around town. Took me 45 mins to go 4.5KM. Thankfully I was able to postpone my chores for later, it was non-stop all Thursday. I'm only in my 30s and I can already feel it before and during the rain in my bones/joints; not sure how some of our older members found it.

We needed the rain, but it was a giant pain in the ass to get around town. Took me 45 mins to go 4.5KM. Thankfully I was able to postpone my chores for later, it was non-stop all Thursday. I'm only in my 30s and I can already feel it before and during the rain in my bones/joints; not sure how some of our older members found it.

I'm roughly twice your age, and my knees were forcefully reminding me of that unfortunate fact.

I was watching an old video of Canned Heat-

-and one comment said something like, "it was more fun being 20 in the 70's than it is being 70 in the 20's"

I'm not 70 yet, but I can certainly testify to the truth of that sentiment in a general sense.

Today, is a nice day. MY balcony thermometer already registers 18 degrees, I have both sliding glass doors in the living room and bedroom open, letting some fresh air come in.

I'm roughly twice your age, and my knees were forcefully reminding me of that unfortunate fact.

-and one comment said something like, "it was more fun being 20 in the 70's than it is being 70 in the 20's"

I'm not 70 yet, but I can certainly testify to the truth of that sentiment in a general sense.
It seems to be the physical price one pays for living life, right? My husband is the same age as me, and a few months ago he was laying in bed on a Friday night I got home at like 9PM and I asked him: "What, no soccer or hanging out with the pibes?" and he told me he's not in his 20s anymore and can't stay up to 5AM drinking after back to back matches in the middle of winter every weekend. I told him we're still to young to be complaining like that lol

Back