How can an Argentine national leave the country?

Hmm... UK could be an interesting option but I know they do random checks to enforce quarantine and according to the below would still not necessarily remove any declaration/ quarantine / PCR test burden in France if having been in Argentina within 30 days. There is also the risk of running into issues if crossing into another EU country with different rules if the officer is having a bad day and decides to question you. Maybe better to stick to Miami for vacations instead this year?

Btw I hear another US airline will have two weekly “special flights” approved and announced soon.

View attachment 7241View attachment 7242

I have not seen anything about 30 days on any French govt. website, or indeed anywhere except the UK govt website you quote. This is what the French govt says:

1597980462670.png

1597980569700.png

1597980626188.png

From all this, it sounds like the 30-day rule that the UK page mentions with regard to France is either outdated or never happened.

And it looks like the worst worst case scenario is an extra PCR test and maybe - exceedingly unlikely - another 14-day quarantine.

And once you’re in France, you can basically go anywhere; intra-Schengen zone controls have largely been removed.

fresh food? Really?

yes really. Just as if you had gone to grocery store....

We now get all our fresh fruits/veggies delivered.
We started doing this during our quarantine, but it was so great that we just continued.
I placed the order last night at 9 pm, the stuff was at my place by noon today. Quality is excellent, prices are very decent.
This is now a thing that just works.

Back