How can I sell used electronics in BsAs

Hybrid Ambassador

Registered
iphones I own and have a 3gs with 32 GB and a 4gs with 64GB available for sale and will be bringing in when Iam entering Argentina. what sort of pricing will I be expecting to get if I offer to sale on the streets,and how to go about in doing so?
How do I go about peddling them? Also have: a SONYCamCorder HDR-SR1 with full HD 1080I recording, with own hard disc. Also another SONY DSC-R1 digital Camera. I have already replaced the above mentioned items with the current new models. So I won't be needing them anymore, Any takers out there? Please teach me as to how best sell them?
progress.gif

Hybrid Ambassador said:
iphones I own and have a 3gs with 32 GB and a 4gs with 64GB available for sale and will be bringing in when Iam entering Argentina. what sort of pricing will I be expecting to get if I offer to sale on the streets,and how to go about in doing so?
How do I go about peddling them? Also have: a SONYCamCorder HDR-SR1 with full HD 1080I recording, with own hard disc. Also another SONY DSC-R1 digital Camera. I have already replaced the above mentioned items with the current new models. So I won't be needing them anymore, Any takers out there? Please teach me as to how best sell them?
progress.gif
You could use Mercadolibre, or Craigslist, I woulnt advise trying to sell them on the street as safety is an issue. Also you could post them here in the Classafied section.

Greg2231 said:
You could use Mercadolibre, or Craigslist, I woulnt advise trying to sell them on the street as safety is an issue. Also you could post them here in the Classafied section.

Thank you Greg2231, Will repost in the classifieds.

Back