Selling two used computers

rob0001

Registered
I have five computers...well, four now, as I gave one away.
I'm selling two of them as I replaced both and never used the two older ones anymore. I'm asking $125 firm for each of these units. I'll take pesos at the blue buy rate.

The first one is a Lenovo MIIX-320-101CR. It is basically new as I rarely, if ever, used it. It is a tablet (touch screen) with an attachable keyboard (2 in 1). It has a 10.1-inch screen, an Atom x5 processor, a 128 GB SSD drive, and 4 GB RAM (the top model). It has Windows Pro 10, micro HDMI, 2 USB ports, 1 USB C port, and a headphone jack. It comes with a free soft case and a more rigid case that holds (upright if you want) the tablet screen and the keyboard...plus the power adapter. Yes, it works just fine!
The second one is a Lenovo laptop. It is a 15" Ideapad 110-151SK with an I3-6100U processor with 4 GB of RAM and 1 TB Drive. It is running Windows 10. It has an HDMI port, 2 USB-3 ports, a memory card port, a CD/DVD player/burner, an ethernet port, and a headphone jack. It must be plugged in as the battery runs down very fast...so if you want this as a traveling laptop, you need to buy a new battery or just have an electrical outlet handy. Other than that, it works perfectly and is priced to sell.
Pictures are available but are too big to attach here, so pm me for my WhatsApp.

I forgot to mention that the Lenovo laptop comes with a case as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    893.4 KB · Views: 4
Please read my description for the details but the i3 laptop has a battery issue ONLY and everything else works perfectly. It has been wiped clean and reset to manufacturer original condition. So, the apps originally on it are there and nothing I added are there as they are gone with my data.
The other is essentially new but is a 10 inch notebook/tablet running an atom 5. You already have an ipad and that isn't the one you want.

I have been contacted by someone who also wants to test it in person and if I still have it on Tuesday I'll bring it

Atom-something? 2 core I3 from 2015? After the MacBook, be prepared for disappointment.
I got a lot of mileage out of it. I bought it used from a fellow expat. One of the good guys, he posts regularly. No regrets.
Next week I'm going to buy a Mac tool kit to take the back off see if something came loose.

Last edited:
Back