How did people in "society of nieve" lose weight so fast?

AussieSurfer

Registered
So they were stuck in the Andes for 60 days. In that time some healthy rugby players weighing 80 to 90 kgs apparently went down to 30 kgs then died of starvation. EG they lost 1kg per day. Or 65 pounds in a month Wtf. ??

I was a personal trainer who sometimes gave extremely obese and rich patients plans to lose weight as fast as possible. This involved electrolyte and potassium vitamin supplements but no food for 1 month . The most weight loss I have ever observed in a month is 25 pounds. And these people were obese.

Something doesn't add up ..... they had no reason to eat their friends until the next winter at the earliest

So they were stuck in the Andes for 60 days. In that time some healthy rugby players weighing 80 to 90 kgs apparently went down to 30 kgs then died of starvation. EG they lost 1kg per day. Or 65 pounds in a month Wtf. ??

I was a personal trainer who sometimes gave extremely obese and rich patients plans to lose weight as fast as possible. This involved electrolyte and potassium vitamin supplements but no food for 1 month . The most weight loss I have ever observed in a month is 25 pounds. And these people were obese.

Something doesn't add up ..... they had no reason to eat their friends until the next winter at the earliest
Very interesting, please do go on. Maybe fatty patients have more resources to consume than muscly rugby players? (And bear in mind that rugby players back then were not like the ones we see today).

On a somewhat related note, OSDE is apparently not subsidizing Ozempic anymore. They sent out a communique to the pharmacies, but not to their customers. Thanks to Milei, we now have less coverage at twice the price 🤯 .

Very interesting, please do go on. Maybe fatty patients have more resources to consume than muscly rugby players? (And bear in mind that rugby players back then were not like the ones we see today).

On a somewhat related note, OSDE is apparently not subsidizing Ozempic anymore. They sent out a communique to the pharmacies, but not to their customers. Thanks to Milei, we now have less coverage at twice the price 🤯 .
What it comes down to is that you cannot, under any circumstances, lose 1kg a day for months on end. Not even in the holocaust. But this is what we are supposed to believe.

Losing 1 pound per day ......... highly unlikely, almost impossible, but ehh ok. 1kg per day for 60 days?? IMPOSSIBLE

What it comes down to is that you cannot, under any circumstances, lose 1kg a day for months on end. Not even in the holocaust. But this is what we are supposed to believe.

Losing 1 pound per day ......... highly unlikely, almost impossible, but ehh ok. 1kg per day for 60 days?? IMPOSSIBLE
High altitude?

Your questioning is good, I don't think the rugby players were exactly motivated to eat their companions though.

Losing 1kg of muscle will give you less energy than losing 1kg of fat so you can for sure lose weight faster compared to obese guys. Not sure by how much though.

Back