How do argentine women.

donquixote

Registered
I must agree that Argentine women are some of the most beautiful on this planet. I being a girl watcher, Argentine women have the most attractive bodies I have ever seen in my travels. I am amazed at the small waist some have, American women would kill to have waist like those of the women of Argentina. I've seen some old gals with knockout bods. Just an observation!
DQ

I agree entirelya and this is a refreshing change, to see a post that is not slagging off women in Arg.
I went to a wedding yesterday and was stunned by the beauty of some of the women there.....especially the Murga dancers!My lady is Arg, very beautiful and certainly looks after here figure.I enjoy walking down the street with her.

"donquixote" said:
I must agree that Argentine women are some of the most beautiful on this planet. I being a girl watcher, Argentine women have the most attractive bodies I have ever seen in my travels. I am amazed at the small waist some have, American women would kill to have waist like those of the women of Argentina. I've seen some old gals with knockout bods. Just an observation!
DQ
I don't see why Argentine women should be the envy of American women. The excessively small waists that you see are the result of eating disorders. In case you didn't notice, Argentina has one of the highest rates of anorexia in the world, only second to Japan. Many women starve themselves in order to achieve an ideal of "beauty" that is encouraged by shallow people like you. Nothing to be proud of...

You just can't win. Charly you attack me as being shallow. I said that was just on oservation. In my Spanish class last year in the U.S there were 11 women in my class. Six of the women were obese, two were slightly overweight two were of average weight and one was thin. Talk about eating disorders.Charly do some research on obesity in the U.S. It is a big problem there, even the Goverment in concerned. Just an observation! I suspect you are envious Charly. What weight catagory do you fall in. By the way I know what looks good and what doesn't. Let me in my shallow ways enjoy the scenery.
An after thought. Does anyone know where in BsAs I can get some good ole bacon and egg, hashbrowns with butteered toast for breakfast? I'm tired of eating medialunas for desayuno.
DQ

Here we go again!Same old bollocks as usual.I have many Argentine lady friends between tha ages of 30 to 50, none of whom have eating disorders, they simply know how to look after their bodies.Considering how much meat they eat here, that must be a battle royal, but they manage it.As I said in the earlier post, my lady looks after her physique and eats normally. I have no doubt that SOME Arg ladies may have an eating disorder, but please lets not generalise.Take a peek at this for proof:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8SL70VMEFU

How do Argentine women keep their shape? I know how my friends do it...yoga, pilates, boxing, gym, and working long hours at their job burns a lot of calories. Often it is true that they do not have time to eat as well as they could but that is true of everyone in a fast paced lifestyle - men included? And that means bad hormone/chemical laced fast food or just grabbing a yogurt. It can swing either way depending on where you live. We are all busy.
Yes Argentina has the highest index of anorexia but that does not mean every woman has an eating disorder. If you wonder just look at the face. Is it sallow and sunken, dark under the eyes, lifeless skin, or does it look fresh? If you look you can see who has an eating disorder.
Many women WORK at it here. And they also work at keeping themselves looking femine in their clothing.
Generalizations are not truths - the is why I use the word MANY - not all - no one fits all the time. When I first arrived my apartments were in Palermo and the Microcentro. I commented often that there were few overweight people (not just women) compared to the USA. Then I shifted neighborhoods and am now in Almagro and I see a lot of sobrepeso.. There are more mestizos here, less fashion, more families.This is just my observation - when you get into the "real" BA neighborhoods and away from the fashion barrios the body shapes and clothing styles change. But is that not true of all big cities? I think it is normal.

I agree with Marc, you should not over generalise. Whilst I belive that BsAs has a good percentage of beautiful women, and the guy on the clip is a very lucky guy, I would argue that my wife is still just as beautiful, and we met in 1973.She is from Wales, also know for its great beauties.
So let's just celebrate the women we love, and hope that the great western desease (obesety) does not ruin our girl watching.

OK, Tangobob:
I think that statement does a nice job of closing this thread.

Thanks for the comments people, and yes I believe that it probably does put a full stop to this thread.By the way, the lucky bloke on the clip was me 1976 onwards...we met here in BA in that year and are together again, although the clip probably explains that.

Back