How do they test for COVID in Argentina? Nasal Swab?

Fiscal

Registered
In Peru they only seem to do a "rapid" blood test for antibodies. If you test positive for one of two certain kinds, it means you are infected. If you test for both, it means you were infected and are recovering. Results are ready within an hour. I tested negative for both. My significant other tested positive for one of the two last Friday, but shows zero symptoms.

I asked people back in the states, and they said they all do nasal or a new saliva test that takes 24-48 hours.

In Peru they only seem to do a "rapid" blood test for antibodies. If you test positive for one of two certain kinds, it means you are infected. If you test for both, it means you were infected and are recovering. Results are ready within an hour. I tested negative for both. My significant other tested positive for one of the two last Friday, but shows zero symptoms.

I asked people back in the states, and they said they all do nasal or a new saliva test that takes 24-48 hours.
In Phoenix, AZ, USA it took me 18 days to get results & Labs were backed up 61k tests 5 weeks ago. It was frustrating...plus I was Positive with symptoms.

Back