How do you get to EZE? (Remis, taxi, bus...)

Hi Napoleon,
I know a reliable person who drives people to the airport for reasonable prices. I used his services and I'm very satisfied. His name is Eduardo. His Cell is 154-440-8900.
Mara

marazylber said:
Hi Napoleon,
I know a reliable person who drives people to the airport for reasonable prices. I used his services and I'm very satisfied. His name is Eduardo. His Cell is 154-440-8900.
Mara

Thanks Mara. Do you know how much he charges?

And ThanKs DaVe. I'm narrowing it down.

-N

Hey i have a friend that does pick up from eze to downtown for 80 pesos on the weekends as a side gig, he speaks Perfect English he's lived in the states. Let me know if you need his #

He charged me $80.- (I live in Floresta). I've found it reasonable between the options I have studied (and it's less than a taxi, sure). May be, you can consult him on how much he charges from your house.
Mara

My last cab was 70 something from Las Cañitas to EZE. Just flagged down a radio taxi, they are usually pretty affordable.

I stopped a Taxi in Palermo Soho today for 2 friends and had 2 for 90 and one for 80

That seems to me is the going rate for Palermo

I have taken the bus to EZE many times. It takes about 2 hours to get there depending on where you start. Basically it goes down all of Rivadavia, then takes a bunch of detours instead of going straight down the freeway. I only take it when I don't have any major luggage with me, as it is a hassle worrying about finding a place to sit sometimes. If you are going to pick up a friend at the airport, for example, it is well worth it. $2 pesos beats any price listed above if you have some extra time.

The line was 86 but I think has been recently changed to 8. If you pick it up early on in its path (towards the centro) you can usually get a seat. There are LOTS of variations of this line so make sure you take the one that says AEROPUERTO in the front.

2 hours in a nosy, dirthy and old bus that goes through all kind of villa's. Thank god I can afford a cab

Fred,
You do not need to defend yourself. Unfortunately there are many people on this board that feel that the only criteria in life is to pay as little as possible for everything regardless of value. In other words, they would argue that a great restaurant that is high priced but has great atmosphere and service is not good and you can get that food cheaper somewhere else. That is their right to live that way but there are many people that like to pay for good service. Things are only expensive in the absence of value and sometimes people make the mistake of being penny-wise and dollar foolish. To each his own but this board frankly gets rather annoying when everyone gets hammered about everything and there is no respect. Whatever, those who like your service will refer others and you will be fine, why argue with the people that will always go cheap. It is their right to live the way they want and I do not criticize their choices, just their decision to always attack other people. I think it is simple, this board should be about exchanging ideas and respecting points of view, if someone does not agree, just ignore the post but instead we get the same characters that love to bully from behind their keyboard. No reason to argue or defend yourself.

The Hyatt, Four Seasons, Park Tower ,etc charge 95 dollars for Peugot and 115 for a Mercedes, and yes people pay it so you are a bargain.

Back