How Easy Is It To Get A Visa (Student) To Move There & Study

natykerouac

Registered
I want to apply to IUNA to study film next February. I live in LA right now. I have no family in Argentina. When I apply for the student visa here at the Argentine embassy in LA, what are my chances of getting it? Do they give them to most everyone who legitimately applies? Or do they reject them a lot?
Will they expect me to have a job lined up before moving?
I just want to know what to expect. Thanks!

It is pretty easy. I did it reversed, I came here 1st on the tourist visa enrolled in classes then went to get the visa at migraciones. The process is very, very easy though it takes some planning as some documents take time to get, like the fbi report. If your doing it state side i'm sure it'll be even easier still.

It is pretty easy. I did it reversed, I came here 1st on the tourist visa enrolled in classes then went to get the visa at migraciones. The process is very, very easy though it takes some planning as some documents take time to get, like the fbi report. If your doing it state side i'm sure it'll be even easier still.
How old were you when you came here? I'm 19...do you think itll be easy to find work upon arriving?

Back