How Has South America Changed You?

Another thing thats changed me ,is I now use a bidet. I`d only ever used them before in Spain to clean the sand off my sandals after the beach but now I use it quite frequently for cleaning the crack, sack and occasionally the back if I forget to turn the jets off first.

But every self respecting Brit tourist in Spain knows that these things are for washing your socks and underwear in...

Another thing thats changed me ,is I now use a bidet. I`d only ever used them before in Spain to clean the sand off my sandals after the beach but now I use it quite frequently for cleaning the crack, sack and occasionally the back if I forget to turn the jets off first.

One of the many reasons not to return to the states. I'm still undecided as to whether I prefer a bidet or the Asian bum gun.

Sometimes I actually leave the bathroom without washing my hands.... ( hanging my head in shame)
Well, with all the filthy peso bills you have to touch here, washing your hands after bathroom doesn't make such a huge difference anyway.

Back