How Has South America Changed You?

Did you treat to spray them with ant repellant in their face if they didn't?
Nope, I signed up online and 5 days later I got my card in the mail

Now I get 15% off on cockroach spray which is great because I seem to go through that stuff like crazy.

Is crying about nonexistent problems an Italian thing, or is it a cat lady thing?

rhj2u1.png

PS: you should thank me for this helpful post.

Serafina. Most people who came here between 1890 and about 1990 really did come here for a "career shift" or a country change.Argentina used to be called
" El País de la Segunda Oportunidad" ----The Second Chance Country". I am one of them and there are many more .They just don't post on this fórum.

Going off the thread a bit I signed up for a replacement coto card in december as I left mine in Prague. I finally last month got it after 3 month wait and it didnt work
I had to apply for a new one and still walk around with the paper print-out 5 months!!!

Is crying about nonexistent problems an Italian thing, or is it a cat lady thing?

PS: you should thank me for this helpful post.

Wow! Apparently it didn't accept my passport because I typed also the letters in front of it (i.e. F12345 instead of 12345), but instead of warning me about this, it simply said "bad request" (kudos to the programmer!). So you might wonder how come I figured this out only now. Well, because Hospital Italiano Portal Salud works the same way.

I should renew my passport in the next months, so I am curious to see what will happen when my passport number will change and no longer match the one stored in Coto's database.
I can't believe RW finally made an impact for the best in my life.
Ceviche, you are falling behind!

I should renew my passport in the next months, so I am curious to see what will happen when my passport number will change and no longer match the one stored in Coto's database.

No one is going to ask you to show your passport everytime you use your COTO card. So you will do just fine!

So I presume me and RW are your top 2 favorite members from this forum!!?

Why not? Nobody makes my blood boil like you two. I even thought of the eventuality that you two are the same person, but it wasn't as fun as imagining you two in a room, one with a can of Raid and the other one with just a bunch of credit cards. Two expats, one room, a can of raid and some credit cards. Who will win?

Back