How many of you made the move to Argentina solo?

RobeartoNYC said:
This is a great thread. Thanks for the resurrection Steve. It sounds like most people have positive things to say, with the exception of you, which I've come to expect (and appreciate) from you. You always seem to take the counterpoint, and I am pretty sure you do it for the greater good. So, thank you for that as well.

I hope no one ever accuses me of being an altruist, but I will admit that I did "resurrect" this thread with you in mind (isn't it obvious?).

Please don't hesitate to ask me anything about your upcoming move/visit, especially regarding temporary rentals. Your first rental can make or break your intro to BA.

steveinbsas said:
I hope no one ever accuses me of being an altruist, but I will admit that I did "resurrect" this thread with you in mind (isn't it obvious?).

Please don't hesitate to ask me anything about your upcoming move/visit, especially regarding temporary rentals. Your first rental can make or break your intro to BA.

I knew you were thinking about me... It's a bit scary, but despite your harsh introduction, i do appreciate your candor, honest opinion, and assistance.

I just wonder why you are there if you think it's such an uphill battle and that people should expect to be disappointed? I was beginning to think you just didn't want any more male expats to come down there. I don't know.

I am going to be staying at the Livian Guest House when I get there. My good friend opened it, but she is in New York now. Anyway, she has offered me some good introductions. However, I am coming down for longer than a "visit", so I will be looking for a full time apartment. I would appreciate any assistance or "steveinbsas wisdom" you can offer.

Cheers!

steveinbsas said:
I noticed that MrBart visited this thread today.

Did you ever make the move?

I believe that I sent a private note to him (based on your suggestion), and the answer was no. He is in Mexico or Columbia or something like that.

Back