How Much It Costs To Learn Spanish At Uba?

Morin

Registered
Does anyone here study or know how much a Spanish course costs at UBA? (and for how long)

Thank you!

500 dollars a month is about right. You can check the CUI (Centro Universitario de Idiomas) and their prices here: Study in Buenos Aires. It is sort of an independent part of the UBA. I take other language classes at CUI and am very happy with them!

Laboratorio de Idiomas is also part of UBA, looks like they charge about 5000 pesos per month. Link here.

In both places you can go as long as you want to, I think.

You might look into livemocha.com. A few years ago I was helping some people there with their English. But after a while I got to thinking about the fact that the people I was helping were paying a fee to LiveMocha and I was getting paid nada. What a business model?!?!?

But you might be able to connect with some people you live here and cut LiveMocha out of the loop. I may do that myself.

Bob

If you intend to do more than one course you will get a discount on the next one as alumni/returning student. Permanent residents also get a discount, both discounts combine.

I did classes at UBA laboratorio de idiomas... was $5600 for a month-long intensive course (15 hours a week for 4 weeks). They have classes at the Palermo location (afternoon) or in Microcentro (morning). Learned a lot! There are also discounts for taking more than 1 class, being part of Mercosur, or having a DNI. Definitely recommended!

Back