Thanks Neil. I was unaware of Hominis. WOW! $100K - what a great deal. Good for you. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Maybe at this age we could just pay a premium. Cheers.I just received my Feb 2024 billing for
Hominis $100k pesos now...great plan, but I think 65 yrs is the cutoff.
Hello everyone. My father is coming to live with us shortly. He will be 70 in a few months. Can anyone please recommend a decent health insurance plan? He's spending about $300 / month in the US currently. Those policies could be cancelled and the money applied here.
Ideally a broad plan like OSDE, Swiss Medical or Medicus. Second choice would be with a specific hospital or sanatorio like Italiano, Alemania, Otamendi, Trinidad, Finochietto ..... The prices that I hear are all over the map, from $400 to $1,200. I'm just trying to get a rough idea in the context of the recent price increases as to a starting point rather than schlepping all over the city filling out long health histories. Thanks.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| C | How much Argentine inflation really costs us? | Expat Life | 10 | |
|
|
How much water do you consume daily? | Expat Life | 20 | |
|
|
Argentine wine offers much more than Malbec | Articles | 0 | |
| O | Is there some way to tell how much more expensive BA is getting/has gotten | Expat Life | 15 | |
| R | Why Are We So Much More Violent Than Our Neighbors? | Expat Life | 8 |